Slater in Police Custody in England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Slater's wife Nicole posted a message on Instagram saying her husband could have died.

“Some man thought it was ok to punch my husband in the face because he thought he pushed in line,” Nicole wrote. “If he had king hit him and killed him I would have to raise my two kids alone.“What has this world come to?

Stupid bitch, as if one punch is going to kill a man. Either way slater deserved what he got for being a dickhead at the nightclub.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could of died, gee some people carry on, maybe he did push in.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahahaha slater pushes in and he expects nothing to come of it?

hahahhahahahahahahhaa

**** U SLATER

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Slater's wife Nicole posted a message on Instagram saying her husband could have died.

“Some man thought it was ok to punch my husband in the face because he thought he pushed in line,” Nicole wrote. “If he had king hit him and killed him I would have to raise my two kids alone.“What has this world come to?

Stupid bitch, as if one punch is going to kill a man. Either way slater deserved what he got for being a dickhead at the nightclub.
killed a guy in the cross

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
lets be honest - slater prob did push in line because he is a **** and thinks he is above everyone

N

Natboy

It's a rough joint. Lucky the guy was 40! People dying from hitting their head after a king hit didn't just start happening because the media grabbed hold of what happened in the cross a couple of times last year. It's been happening forever & can happen a lot easier than you think, believe me

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lets be honest - slater prob did push in line because he is a **** and thinks he is above everyone
Apparently he was going back to get his jacket...shouldn't his wife, and the Australian public ask why was he out at that time. Not turn it around and make it about potential issues he could have encountered. im not saying they cant enjoy themselves but at 2.30 in the morning, he put himself in that predicament. How much fun do you want? You're there to play footy.

It's tax payers money and its a World Cup and maybe out with the groupies. That's what his wife should be worried about.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Police have cleared him of any wrong doing so why are people iffy/abusing him?

He might be a grub on the field but that doesn't mean he would be a grub/idiot in the real world, I'm not trying to defend him but if the Police have cleared him then that is sufficient enough to say he has done nothing wrong and why do people think he would get away with shit when it comes to the legal system???

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
The Police have cleared him of any wrong doing so why are people iffy/abusing him?

He might be a grub on the field but that doesn't mean he would be a grub/idiot in the real world, I'm not trying to defend him but if the Police have cleared him then that is sufficient enough to say he has done nothing wrong and why do people think he would get away with shit when it comes to the legal system???
Some people here are just ****ing stupid - plain and simple.

Going off at a woman who was fearing the safety of her husband in another country. Seriously? Some people here just need to grow up at some point in their lives. I hope they remember things they said when they grow older, because they're going to regret them and know how young and stupid they were.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After he hit his head on the ground.

Anasta managed to stay on his feet after faalogo king hit him
What are you? 10 years old ?

1. Mr Kelly was knocked to the ground by the punch and died in St Vincent's Hospital two days later.
2. A 33-YEAR-OLD man is facing murder charges following the latest alleged king-hit tragedy in Sydney's CBD to leave a young reveller dead.

Here is a photo of a person who was king hit. How the f@ck can you be such a f@king pr1ck ?

N

Natboy

After he hit his head on the ground.

Anasta managed to stay on his feet after faalogo king hit him
Do you think someone will hold a pillow to break your fall? lol. It's even worse when the victim is drinking and loses balance easier with impaired reaction times

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Wow you really hate Billy that much dude? What a disgusting comment...

His wife had every reason to be worried.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Apparently he was going back to get his jacket...shouldn't his wife, and the Australian public ask why was he out at that time. Not turn it around and make it about potential issues he could have encountered. im not saying they cant enjoy themselves but at 2.30 in the morning, he put himself in that predicament. How much fun do you want? You're there to play footy.

It's tax payers money and its a World Cup and maybe out with the groupies. That's what his wife should be worried about.
the public wont be asking why they were out drinking while they are on tour
its rugby league its what they do :confused: go out get drunk wake up train play footy get drunk

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Craig field killed a guy also from just one punch, happens alot more then you would expect

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
First of all, Billy Slater brought it onto himself for the way how he acted.

SeCondly I don't want to compare to what happened with Thomas Kelly and the security guard to Slaters incident, both never saw it coming to them and never expected to get hit by drunken cowards and kids who were high on drugs on the night and it's unfortunate to what has happened to the both of them and the impact and devastation that has had on their families.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all, Billy Slater brought it onto himself for the way how he acted.

SeCondly I don't want to compare to what happened with Thomas Kelly and the security guard to Slaters incident, both never saw it coming to them and never expected to get hit by drunken cowards and kids who were high on drugs on the night and it's unfortunate to what has happened to the both of them and the impact and devastation that has had on their families.
How exactly did he bring it onto himself mate?

He was in the club.
He left.
Came back to get his jacket.
Got assaulted while he was talking to the bouncer.
He fought back.

I think we all would have done the same under the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.