Slater in Police Custody in England

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to Channel 7 anyway.

Something to do with a nightclub incident.

Allegedly ...

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will get away with it the way he gets away with shit in the NRL

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol, Australia will still win without him if he cant play. Cant be to surprised with him getting into a fight as he can be an aggressive little ****

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Will get away with it the way he gets away with shit in the NRL
NRL rules and England law and enforcement are two entirely different things buddy. Don't even try and draw parallels.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
If anything, that's a benefit for us because that sends GI to fullback opening another centre spot for J-Moz, because Tate seems to always get the rep jobs.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
BREAKING: Billy Slater has been arrested after delivering a flying roundhouse to the face of an English bar patron. It is believed he then dove knees first into the patrons back. Billy is believed to be claiming 'self defense' stating: "I do this all the time back home and I get away with it. I will fight these accusations in full".

It's believed Cameron Smith is Billy's legal representative.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
BREAKING: Billy Slater has been arrested after delivering a flying roundhouse to the face of an English bar patron. It is believed he then dove knees first into the patrons back. Billy is believed to be claiming 'self defense' stating: "I do this all the time back home and I get away with it. I will fight these accusations in full".

It's believed Cameron Smith is Billy's legal representative.
Channel 9 also quotes Billy stating "He bit my ear, I'm going to launch a counter-case against him!"

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ahahha Oh Billy.

The fresh face of yours is going to get some loving in the english jail.

eat shit you dirt bag.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He was released from custody without charge apparantly.

But seriously why were they all out celebrating a victory over Ireland? Is that really worth celebrating?

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
STATEMENT: Australian Rugby League team management can confirm player Billy Slater was detained by police this morning and has been released without charge.
After reviewing CCTV footage of a scuffle outside a Manchester nightclub, police have determined that Slater was the victim who then acted in self-defence and has informed him of his right to press charges.
Billy was returning to the venue to collect his jacket that he left behind when he was attacked. Both men were detained for several hours while police reviewed footage of the incident.

prob just another idiot trying for their claim to fame punch

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sources close to the incident have advised that the accused - Slater was asked about how it felt being a salary cap cheat to which he replied "mate do you even bench" to which the co-accused ex heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis let go a flurry of uppercuts and a haymaker. Both are understood to have made peace and upon reviewing the CCTV it was found that Slater was talking to himself through a mirror and Lennox only got involved because Slater accidently stepped on his new shoes looking for his jacket.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score

But seriously why were they all out celebrating a victory over Ireland? Is that really worth celebrating?
I would say representing your country in a sport you love in a World Cup that comes around every 5 years and winning is cause for celebration.

Of course, none of us could say what it means to the players, although I wouldn't say it isn't worth celebrating.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
wait wait wait...you're telling me Slater went somewhere without his c0ck being stuck up Smith's arse?..I call bullshit.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score

Some people get off on a hollow victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.