News Six Tackles With Gus Podcast

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Utility is a great poster and has a good sense of humor....but has a BAD fetish for all things Adam SmElliott woops I mean Elliott :grinning:
President of his fan club :grinning:....I must admit tho it probably was needed to have someone point out that AE actually does have one or two good skills to his game...we may have missed it unless Ute pointed them out :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
President of his fan club :grinning:....I must admit tho it probably was needed to have someone point out that AE actually does have one or two good skills to his game...we may have missed it unless Ute pointed them out :grinning:
Thsts wgst im here for. To tell inconvenient truths. I’m Al Gore with a personality.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah well Gus will not take any bullshit that's for sure wendog, maybe Gus can trade Elliott for Joe Tapine that would be a great out come.

Next minute.....utility the floor is yours :grinning:
What a shit desl. Maybe if Canberra threw in Papalii, Hodgson and Sam Williams he might consider it. Elliott for Tspine and those three guys seems almost fair.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a shit desl. Maybe if Canberra threw in Papalii, Hodgson and Sam Williams he might consider it. Elliott for Tspine and those three guys seems almost fair.
That's just as laughable as the Tigers offering Luke Brooks and Moses Mbye for Jack Wighton and Josh Hodgson. :grinning:

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How good is it to have Gus on board.
Listening to what he’s saying and loving it....the only way is up for our club from this point on.

I’m actually excited about the future of the dogs...which I haven’t been recently massively concerned these last few years about where we were heading.

Im pumped for doggies 2022 and on,

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus' book, when he writes it, will be a best seller. Great to see him relaxed and just an ordinary footy lover who knows all there is to know about league...and most importantly... he's ours.

(Didn't like what he had to say about Parra juniors pathways tho....those slimeballs might be thinkin they can poach him lol)...and we know how he loves taking on near impossible challenges lol.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How good is it to have Gus on board.
Listening to what he’s saying and loving it....the only way is up for our club from this point on.

I’m actually excited about the future of the dogs...which I haven’t been recently massively concerned these last few years about where we were heading.

Im pumped for doggies 2022 and on,

Having Gus at the club really exposes how poor the management at the club has been over the last decade... there's been some absolutely crazy decisions we have made at the club.. the amount we paid for DWZ at the time, Cotric's contract.. the amount we paid for an untested Super League player in Luke Thompson (for four years mind you).. just a few that come to mind, but it's a long list.

Last edited: