Six o’clock kick off is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Captaincy is not for everyone.
Not for Jacko pretty clear.
Settle down sunshine he's had 3 games as captain what do u expect from him to wow you over being a captain is tough work but who would be better suited to captaincy besides Jacko he earned it and deserved it just relax u can't be at ur best were ur down on confidence and no wins let's see how he goes next week I predict a blinder from jacko and the boys

N

Natboy

Can't do much about my work hours and with a three and a half to four hour trip on a good day means I would not get there until after kick off........

Gee they must have a ripper of a dental plan! Oh was that between them all?
Haha yep they were something.
At least you do make an effort to get to games a lot though.
I get sick of people who live up the road who can’t make the effort and then complain about the state of the club

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Needs to model his game on hole running and tackle busts, not jacob lillyman mr reliable garbage.

N

Natboy

I don’t know that the captaincy is affecting him but players being bigger and faster every year might be

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Settle down sunshine he's had 3 games as captain what do u expect from him to wow you over being a captain is tough work but who would be better suited to captaincy besides Jacko he earned it and deserved it just relax u can't be at ur best were ur down on confidence and no wins let's see how he goes next week I predict a blinder from jacko and the boys
I don't doubt 1 bit he deserved it, infact i was wrapped for him but doesn't mean he is naturally one.
If u cant see that it's affecting his game after all these years than you my friend must be on the hard stuff haha.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He ran a nice line the other night against the roosters... He can run an inside shoulder line but doesn't do it enough.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only said this 40 times previously but plz continue

Nek minit

Klemmer needs to add an offload to his game

Mbye needs to support rfm and woods offload more around the ruck

We need Tuamaga and Tualau off the bench as bash bros and impact

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you watch the good running 2nd rowers like Graham,Lewis,Frizell,Gillett,Cordner and Cooper (to name a few) they position themselves deeper.That gives them time to use their prop as a decoy on opposing 2nd row, catch the ball on the outside, so as to run at the half or 5/8.JJ stands too flat up in the line, thus making him a target to get held up by 2nd row whilst the prop smashes him.His options become limited to quickly passing out wide or try to bust through the 2nd row before prop and/or half/5/8 tackle him.From lock he can stand deeper,he will be able to inject himself on the outside of the decoys (props) on both sides of the ruck.This increases his ability of finding a gap in the middle,have more time to put the outside backs through a gap and execute cut out passes or shift the ball back to the inside to his halves or fullback.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you watch the good running 2nd rowers like Graham,Lewis,Frizell,Gillett,Cordner and Cooper (to name a few) they position themselves deeper.That gives them time to use their prop as a decoy on opposing 2nd row, catch the ball on the outside, so as to run at the half or 5/8.JJ stands too flat up in the line, thus making him a target to get held up by 2nd row whilst the prop smashes him.His options become limited to quickly passing out wide or try to bust through the 2nd row before prop and/or half/5/8 tackle him.From lock he can stand deeper,he will be able to inject himself on the outside of the decoys (props) on both sides of the ruck.This increases his ability of finding a gap in the middle,have more time to put the outside backs through a gap and execute cut out passes or shift the ball back to the inside to his halves or fullback.
Very true, there's a young backrower from the Knights named Lachlan Fitzgibbon who's excellent at coming from deeper and then adjusting his line based on what happens during the play, it's no fluke he's scored something like 10 tries in his last 10 starts.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
100%. He runs for contact. He used make a few breaks when he started in 1st grade. Very much a hindmarsh/gallen type player which will kill his rep career.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this sweep play favours the more mobile backrowers because the majority of the time the backrower runs an overs line. The other thing working against JJ is he rarely offloads late or after contact so the defenders just load up on him so it’s rarely one on one for him.

I’d like to see him develop an offload and run more unders lines with Mbye sweeping behind him to put some doubt in the defence minds and create some doubt about decision making.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My ideal time:

Thursday: No game... it's the same as MNF as everyone has work and school the next day

Friday: 7:30pm. ONE GAME. No need to have the Broncows on every Friday night giving them a guaranteed 7 day turn around.

Saturday: 3:00pm, 5:30pm, 7:30pm, perhaps a QLD game in daylight saving, 9:30pm (which will be 8:30pm in Queensland. Hey... it's Saturday night).

Sunday: 2:00pm (or 12:00pm NZ time), 3:00pm, 4:00pm, and if there's another required, 5:00pm. Foxtel had that multiple game feature a few years ago bring that back.

Oh... and for who those who are going to ask... GET RID OF THE FUCKING BUNKER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.