Rumour Signing updates from old mate sleepy

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If TPJ doesnt sign now, surely the bloke who posted this loses all credibility
He will fit right in then lol.

Honestly I couldn’t give a shit if the rumours are true but that’s just me. I appreciate anyone who hears something posting it. But we need to realise blokes change their mind and also some sources pump their own tyres up in relation to how “in the know” they are.

I go on record as saying I have no sources and therefore have no idea about signings.

But at least I don’t make shit up and say things like Duffy at hooker

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Starting to get nervous. I even saw on the tigers page that Cotric is unhappy and there might be swap with Nofoaluma? Sounds like BS but can anyone confirm they’ve heard anything like that?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Starting to get nervous. I even saw on the tigers page that Cotric is unhappy and there might be swap with Nofoaluma? Sounds like BS but can anyone confirm they’ve heard anything like that?
Cotric one is bs it was stated yesterday on here..plus why would he go there to play under that dh Madge

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon Cotric could be unhappy because he was signed as a centre and only got 3 games there. But if that’s the case then tough shit.

But no way Nofoaluma. We are ok with outside backs