Rumour Signing updates from old mate sleepy

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Geez there are some kids on here or immature adults.
Who gives a flying f@#k who gets the oil first or who's right or wrong!
At least some people are contributing and giving us fans some hope. We all want to know that the club is doing something to get us out of this mess.

Some people are ruining it for others questioning people when they do hear something which will stop them from coming on here and sharing.

Grow the f@#k up!!

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Geez there are some kids on here or immature adults.
Who gives a flying f@#k who gets the oil first or who's right or wrong!
At least some people are contributing and giving us fans some hope. We all want to know that the club is doing something to get us out of this mess.

Some people are ruining it for others questioning people when they do hear something which will stop them from coming on here and sharing.

Grow the f@#k up!!
problem is my brother that this forum have a reputation of trying to be better than each other. Can you imagine all the testosterone all us wogs have on here? Lol it’s like a ticking time bomb each day

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would say "play nice kids" but there are far too many Ego's for that to happen.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
OP, Any update on the TPJ situation?? Tigers fans are seeming confident

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Renouf Atoni and TPJ player swap for this season. TPJ wants out of broncos now. There is a negotiation that broncos are willing to take renouf atoni now. Dylan Napa has come up but wants 400k a season and broncos offering him 300k a season. There TPJ saga will be announced early next week.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Renouf Atoni and TPJ player swap for this season. TPJ wants out of broncos now. There is a negotiation that broncos are willing to take renouf atoni now. Dylan Napa has come up but wants 400k a season and broncos offering him 300k a season. There TPJ saga will be announced early next week.
I would keep Atoni as backup and pay the extra $100k a year to make the Napa deal go through if he is to leave now.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Funnily I read the kennel with great amusement. There are members in here that are hanging out for any morsel of "good oil" with the obligatory please PM me and feed the juicy gossip. Being the crusty old dude that I am I really don't care who we are signing or not. Having watched the Bulldogs (Berries) for 60+ seasons I am not so much concerned with who we get but more whoever we get can we get them to perform. I am sick of the "sack Barrett" sh!t, just be more patient and a lot more positive. I'm confident that this time next year even all of you naysayers will be heaping praise on the dude.
Good post mate from a fellow supporter of 60+ years since 1958.

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
TAFKA The Tripper would be turning in his grave about some of the infighting on this site

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who was privy to the dufty signing in the media before it happened ?

Please get your ego in check, you must not get much enjoyment out of your life. Relax I have some access I don’t claim to know everything i know allot
More than I’ve put out there and I’ve been on this forum for years but barely commented because if people like you.
So has tpj signed

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Isaac for your intel keep it up