Rumour Signing updates from old mate sleepy

sleepy dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Since I’m 1/1 I’ll give you guys some more stuff to make it easier to be a dogs fan for the rest of the year

TPJ- agreed to terms last few details being scrunched out with the broncos should be done in the next few days.

Paul Vaughn- is being talked about as a possibility but allot of red flags have come up with personality and attitude.

Cheese- Melbourne won’t budge no chance of even being approached formally to pre season. Lots of obstacles to get through to get this one done

Looking for more power forwards.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tpj I’m happy about at a cheap rate not the reported $700k a season. Paul Vaughn I’d also be happy with on half of what he is on. But if attitude is a problem he can suck it.
Cheese I’ve come to terms it ain’t happening time to move on

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Since I’m 1/1 I’ll give you guys some more stuff to make it easier to be a dogs fan for the rest of the year

TPJ- agreed to terms last few details being scrunched out with the broncos should be done in the next few days.

Paul Vaughn- is being talked about as a possibility but allot of red flags have come up with personality and attitude.

Cheese- Melbourne won’t budge no chance of even being approached formally to pre season. Lots of obstacles to get through to get this one done

Kikau and Paulo?!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No chance on paulo won’t leave parra. Kikau only 2023 and would have to offer him overs by then we should be in a position to not have to pay overs for someone like kikau
Aww...I wanted some big boys.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cheers mate, always good to hear what's going on in the background, appreciate the heads up.

Give me all 3 and I'll be a happy boy.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks for the info @sleepy dog.

TPJ would make a huge impact. Hopefully he's not being signed for crazy money though. Vaughan would be good if cheap enough. Hopefully once we can negotiate with Smith later in the year, we make him a huge offer that Melbourne can't match.