News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1709541845550.png
We've signed Fafita from bunnies ,He has been injured hope he's recovered in the off

Last edited:

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a fair unit, can't hurt somethings always going on we don't know about

T DAWG

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think what he means is there is another thread on the this and you are a few hours too late. I really don't get the excitement some youngster's have to post a new thread before anyone else? I used to get excited over girls, not posting a thread before anyone. Anyhow, just check before posting a thread buddy..that's the msg. And also, go chase some pussy and don't worry about getting in here first, get in her first [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think what he means is there is another thread on the this and you are a few hours too late. I really don't get the excitement some youngster's have to post a new thread before anyone else? I used to get excited over girls, not posting a thread before anyone. Anyhow, just check before posting a thread buddy..that's the msg. And also, go chase some pussy and don't worry about getting in here first, get in her first [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Youngsters lol i was born before your Dad

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And personally i dont give a rats arse wether i post or not just thought others might enjoy seeing a signing all you have to do is look at how much i post before you start flapping your gums bub!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bit of a stink coming out of the rabbits, maybe we can nab some of there better players, probs not Murray but maybe Arrow. We could also try and grab some of their Cup/flegg players?
They are just dumping trash, obviously have some good prospects coming through

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's a big unit and was behind a strong forward pack. In the past we've done really well by picking up players who've had a taste of NRL but were forced back due to the incumbents. He might flop or he might play great football for us. I'll put him in the wait and see category.