shout out to the other staff who exist at the club

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
all I hear on hear is Gus gus gus gus like he’s personally scouting and delivering every single youngster that’s getting on board

Just to give us alla break from the constant gus ass licking festival on here I thought I’d give a shout out to the many staff who work for the club in recruitment and talent ID roles who are doing the real leg work in bringing hot young talent to the club in spades lately. Well done!

Gus is not the messiah, even ask people who worked with him at Penrith!

again, well done to the other staff who exist at the club who are doing good things as we speak. Feel free to identify and praise these individuals in the comments below

thank you and happy Thursday.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
all I hear on hear is Gus gus gus gus like he’s personally scouting and delivering every single youngster that’s getting on board

Just to give us alla break from the constant gus ass licking festival on here I thought I’d give a shout out to the many staff who work for the club in recruitment and talent ID roles who are doing the real leg work in bringing hot young talent to the club in spades lately. Well done!

again, well done to the other staff who exist at the club who are doing good things as we speak. Feel free to identify and praise these individuals in the comments below

Gus hired them and told them what to do

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I also would also like to nominate Gus Gould for doing an excellent job, he is definitely the Messiah.

On a serious note -
I think it was a fantastic effort on the Dogs part to get Gus to the Club in the first place. Was the first time I actually felt confident of us returning to where we belong.
How can any Dogs fan after witnessing our horrifying demise not be happy about it.
No I don't believe Gus is the messiah, he is just a very experienced operator in Rugby League.
It isn't just about his relationship with us, its about his efforts for the good of Rugby League.
I wish he was younger, so he could help sort us out and move onto the next club and do the same.
Better still, more operators like him, to strengthen all Clubs.
I like watching Storm and Penrith games because I like footy. Newcastle and Tigers, boringgggg...........

Rugby league is a shit show at times and atleast he has the power and a voice to call out the garbage.

But back to the topic, yes its a team effort by management running the Bulldogs.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is that you Buzz?

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t care who gets the credit, and it will take a team effort, just as long as we can move past not winning the wooden spoon being considered as an improvement on the year before.
Recruiting young players with potential, not afraid to work hard and looking for an opportunity was what bullfrog Moore built the club on.
Let’s get back to the times when we were feared and other teams envied us and strived to achieve what we had. Bring it on.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Wait. You're sick of people mentioning Gus, but mention him twice in your post and don't bring up anyone else's name.

In Gus we trust

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Happy Friday brus

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith is a strong club because of one man no one else that’s why they employed him because of he’s knowledge , people forget how bad Penrith were , so no matter who talks shit about Gould the club wouldn’t be what they are now .