Should the Fifitas be banned Bulldogs v Sharks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Doubt they miss any nrl matches over this. They'll probably be banned from the junior league for a while and Greenberg will get them to do a segment on the footy show about how sorry they are/its wrong to bully. Its a shame about the double standards with different clubs.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Greenburg will not do a single thing today as he will see it as giving us a leg up .I bet you he is in his office now thinking of ways to punish us because the shark's are under pressure and its not fair.
Next headlines fifitas check into hospital with mental illness
Mental illnesses is a perfect way to describe Fifita, they better be stood down for today can't have double standards or can we

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mental illnesses is a perfect way to describe Fifita, they better be stood down for today can't have double standards or can we
Thats the problem with nrl double standards on everything

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course the NRL shouldn't stop them playing today. They haven't been charged with anything yet and so it's still officially paper talk (which given the quality of the rugby league press could mean it's been grossly overstated.)

That said, they should certainly look into the allegations and give them a few weeks on the sidelines if the story proves to be as reported.

I am really pleased to have sidestepped this thick liability. Recall his beef with the Dogs? He could have handled that quietly and internally or, with all the maturity and intelligence of a 13 year old boy who'd just been dumped, and turn to an angry social media post. He chose the latter option, of course. Dumber than a bag of hammers.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Of course the NRL shouldn't stop them playing today. They haven't been charged with anything yet and so it's still officially paper talk (which given the quality of the rugby league press could mean it's been grossly overstated.)

That said, they should certainly look into the allegations and give them a few weeks on the sidelines if the story proves to be as reported.

I am really pleased to have sidestepped this thick liability. Recall his beef with the Dogs? He could have handled that quietly and internally or, with all the maturity and intelligence of a 13 year old boy who'd just been dumped, and turn to an angry social media post. He chose the latter option, of course. Dumber than a bag of hammers.
True, the media often blow things up, so until its looked into i have no issue with them playing. But if its proven he did what has been alledged he should hang his head in shame. He was leading a group of kids, and setting an example for them. They see him going the ref like that, what example is he setting? I think Fafitas biggest problem is he needs to graduate primary school, and then have a crack at high school. To think we nearly signed him lol.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True, the media often blow things up, so until its looked into i have no issue with them playing. But if its proven he did what has been alledged he should hang his head in shame. He was leading a group of kids, and setting an example for them. They see him going the ref like that, what example is he setting? I think Fafitas biggest problem is he needs to graduate primary school, and then have a crack at high school. To think we nearly signed him lol.
Yup. Can't argue with this.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The NRL shouldn't stop him playing but his club should. It wouldn't be to hard to find out if the allegations were true. The Sharks wont stand them down, their grubby coach will do anything to win.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They will play today, and as they should,
Nothing has been investigated or proven yet,
That won't happen until next week,
So they should be free to play today,

On past experience the fifitas are not very head strong,
I can see it playing on their minds and I suspect the big occasion at belmore will hamper their performance so it's win win for us,

If they are proven guilty of this, I would hope the NRL give them similar punishment to james,

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if the boys looked at each other and laughed like a pair of tools like they do on those footy show segments

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
They will play today, and as they should,
Nothing has been investigated or proven yet,
That won't happen until next week,
So they should be free to play today,

On past experience the fifitas are not very head strong,
I can see it playing on their minds and I suspect the big occasion at belmore will hamper their performance so it's win win for us,

If they are proven guilty of this, I would hope the NRL give them similar punishment to james,
If the club knows about it they should stand them down there are witnesses and its made news if they play that club is a disgrace

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They should be stood down pending an investigation
Just like any other person, with the presumption of innocence
If found guilty then punish

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
These blokes make Fuifui Moimoi look like he has the mind of Steven Hawking.

Dead set thicker than concrete.

Should they be stood down... well it depends if they were representing the club at the time.

That said regardless of WHERE they are, they are bringing the game into disrepute with crap like that, and should probably voluntarily sit out.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Based on what was dealt to our players, these 2 morons should be done for an even longer period of time.

Threatening physical violence and rushing an official is by far and away worse than our players.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These Morons did it, their grubby club no it and they will still play them.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fact that this was done at a junior match should be enough as this is just not a 3rd party making an aligation, I don't think an off duty cop would stir up BS

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
And their is video footage

Status
Not open for further replies.