Should the Fifitas be banned Bulldogs v Sharks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so glad we dumped his contract.

have not seen a dumber bloke.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Graham got 4 weeks re the refs

Surely Fifita will get even more if true, starting tomorrow

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fkn meatheads !
Today should be the last game they play this year.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Those militant cops stand out like dogs balls, probably pushed his luck.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's see if the NRL punish these morons. Oh wait they are sharks players not Bulldogs players.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Junior rugby league have zero tolerance of any form of abuse. It's the grassroots of football and taken very serious.

My sons coach of 4 years got suspended till end of season 2 weeks ago for swearing around kids .
the complaint reached Raelene castle and Steve Mortimer where a recommendation was made.

I suspect there will be serious consequences for the fifitas

a side note the boys played their first game under the new appointed coach and wow what a difference!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's see if the NRL punish these morons. Oh wait they are sharks players not Bulldogs players.
If it were the dogs the nrl would of stood them down straight away .and would of been on every front page of the paper .
The 2 clowns should be stood down pending investigation anyways but that wont happen

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
They should cop a minimum of 4 weeks graham and klemmer didn't even threatened the ref

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Junior rugby league have zero tolerance of any form of abuse. It's the grassroots of football and taken very serious.

My sons coach of 4 years got suspended till end of season 2 weeks ago for swearing around kids .
the complaint reached Raelene castle and Steve Mortimer where a recommendation was made.

I suspect there will be serious consequences for the fifitas
Lol my old coach in juniors used to have smoke hanging out of his mouth , and every second word was make sure you hurt the *****

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They should cop a minimum of 4 weeks graham and klemmer didn't even threatened the ref
Well the nrl set the standard didn't they ? But they have no consistency or idea so we will see what the Muppets will do

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Dodged a bullet not signing that meathead

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Well the nrl set the standard didn't they ? But they have no consistency or idea so we will see what the Muppets will do
They have to do something they can't let them play , if they play today greenturd is going to get a belting from me lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They have to do something they can't let them play , if they play today greenturd is going to get a belting from me lol
Greenburg will not do a single thing today as he will see it as giving us a leg up .I bet you he is in his office now thinking of ways to punish us because the shark's are under pressure and its not fair.
Next headlines fifitas check into hospital with mental illness

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Greenburg will not do a single thing today as he will see it as giving us a leg up .I bet you he is in his office now thinking of ways to punish us because the shark's are under pressure and its not fair.
Next headlines fifitas check into hospital with mental illness
And broken ribs

Status
Not open for further replies.