News Should Latrell Mitchell get a fine or ban for dropping so many f bombs after last weeks game

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I swear like a trooper but I control it when I am at my place of employment. If I was swearing in front of customers pretty sure I'd be sacked.
exactly and that’s a place of employment for Lattrell. It’s not swearing down at the pub

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
He should watch his language and should have owned up to it with even a token apology.. But at the same time I swear just as much if there's traffic when we're running late dropping my daughter off to school, so it's all being blown out of proportion..
While in your car are you being broadcast nationally? I can only recall a couple of f bombs in coverage once was cheese, the other was A player after winning the GF.

He should get 8 weeks just for the lolz.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
While in your car are you being broadcast nationally? I can only recall a couple of f bombs in coverage once was cheese, the other was A player after winning the GF.

He should get 8 weeks just for the lolz.
As I said, he should have apologised and been more responsible.. But literally every second post game interview in the NRL, a player drops an F bomb or two. Especially after Origins, Tests and Finals games etc.. Latrell went too far. He should be fined to send a message.... But suspending him is over the top..

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think South Park sums it up best;

'No he's talking about fuck, you can't say fuck in school you fucking fat arse.'
'What's the big deal it doesn't hurt anybody - Fuck fuckety fuck fuck fuck'

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which kids are listening to Triple M at 10pm?

If no one made it into an issue the kids wouldn't even know this happened.
Elephant In the room

Only a certain breed listen to triple m altogether, theyd cry at any sort of favouritism shown to an indigenous and try make this a race thing

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone had a laugh when hihgnington went on a rampage in his gf speech
Endless amounts of players have swore and will continue to, nba players, shaqs famous I don’t give a fuck speech, mike Tyson etc but cause it’s latrell you guys are crying

free speech mate, something a lot of you compliant folk don’t believe in

the broadcaster should have censored it it’s on them

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon Latrell is an ok fella, who doesnt Fucken their way through the week?
Fuck this shit honky, the country is so fucked up I couldnt give a fuck.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
IMHO fans don’t boo Latrell because he is indigenous. They boy him because of the rubbish he goes on with both on the field and off it.

In previous eras where admittedly a lot of of off field stuff never made the media, other indigenous players didn’t get booed because not only were they good players nut fair on the field and good role models off it.

Players like Eric Simms, Ricky Walford, Laurie Daley, Mal Meninga and Larry Corowa conducted themselves both on and off the field in a manner the game can be proud of. There would be others that I can’t think of at the moment.

Latrell doesn’t fall into the same category as those in the previous paragraph.

Clearly he and JAC ignore the COVID rules near Taree. He pokes his nose in to a judiciary case involving Ezra Marm and Spencer Leniu that had absolutelynothing to do with him, except for sticking up for his indigenous mate. But he gave his opinion in public anyway. His expletive laden interview he made no apology for.

Allegedly he was spoken to by Abdo, but not long after that he hits his mate JAC in the head with either a hip or shoulder when the tackle is complete with JAC being over the sideline.Yet all that happens is a fine.

He is being booed because of what he does, not because of race.

The words protected species, come to mind.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Everyone had a laugh when hihgnington went on a rampage in his gf speech
Endless amounts of players have swore and will continue to, nba players, shaqs famous I don’t give a fuck speech, mike Tyson etc but cause it’s latrell you guys are crying

free speech mate, something a lot of you compliant folk don’t believe in

the broadcaster should have censored it it’s on them
Yeah but Tyson and Shaq aren't shit ***** like that fat cat is.

Dont really care if that dickhead swears or not, every **** swears these days.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surprised the nrlol didn't hand him a $75 fine