Opinion Should Ciraldo impose a baby ban on the playing group?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Being a footy player and a new parent can be a career killer, especially if you’re the bitch and your wife wears the pants!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Being a footy player and a new parent can be a career killer, especially if you’re the bitch and your wife wears the pants!
I am always amazed that these Islander guys (just saying) you know you see some successful Penrith player who got man of the match played beautifully and at the end of the game whilst being interviewed picks up his 4 kids and the bloke is 24. Good on him but fuck do they pump it out hard.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I am always amazed that these Islander guys (just saying) you know you see some successful Penrith player who got man of the match played beautifully and at the end of the game whilst being interviewed picks up his 4 kids and the bloke is 24. Good on him but fuck do they pump it out hard.
Anyone ever notice you don’t have to take an I.Q test to become a parent?
That possibly explains why there is so many stupid people in the world?

I feel bad for those of you born in 2006.
There’s a great chance you only exist because mummy and daddy wanted a PS3, xbox360, quarter of weed and ball of speed!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but the centres baby isn't even born yet
pregnant women use the pregnancy to reveal their true colours and vent out!
After the pregnancy they backflip and try to blame their bullshit on being all hormonal and not knowing what they were doing?

****ing chameleons lol

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This may help the no baby policy and last weeks loss @Flanagun...

if I was Gus I'd be getting the boys in a big 'circle' and tell them you need to "pull yourselves together!!!"
It may help 'gel' the team...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This may help the no baby policy and last weeks loss @Flanagun...

It may help 'gel' the team...
I'm in favour of chemical castration, but this may be a less controversial alternative, baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 88