Shame on The Daily Telegraph

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shame on Rothfield for not writing a happy Bulldog story.
I bet they stalked last nights piss up.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why...what is your problem with Megan?
She’s a feminist (cancerous ideology)
She’s pro victim card puller
She’s pro leftist agenda.
That’s more than enough reasons to give at this present time.
She’s also a some what sl*t in my humble opinion.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
She’s a feminist (cancerous ideology)
She’s pro victim card puller
She’s pro leftist agenda.
That’s more than enough reasons to give at this present time.
She’s also a some what sl*t in my humble opinion.
Wow judge much?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You know they like to keep it in the family, they are 17th cousins, through Diana's side.

They have to keep their bloodline pure.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow judge much?
Well who doesn’t judge what they see unless they’re lying? You’ve essentially just judged me with your post assuming I judged without any evidence for my humble opinion.
Calling a spade a spade isn’t judging it’s just calling it as it is.
But yes I know it’s cool to be woke these days

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm loving how every single tweet that Rothfield now puts up, someone slams it with this photo.

If only I could get a banner printed with it and smuggle it into a Sharks game next year, wearing a Sharks jersey :D
It should be plastered everywhere until this hypocrite admits his mistakes and apologises for his Mad Monday gutter reporting. I say anyone on social media should post this picture as a voice just like he can use his column as a voice. I won't be stopping. Karma is a bitch.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh but the problem is using it as toilet paper and reading it have the same effect on me. Pain in the ass both ways.
The other issue with using it as toilet paper is that you wind up wiping more shit onto your ass than you wipe off.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shame on Rothfield for not writing a happy Bulldog story.
I bet they stalked last nights piss up.
As I mentioned in another thread, the illustrious Mr Rothfield and son were on an end of season footy cruise on the Pacific Explorer according to his informative and hard hitting weekend column last Sunday hence his lack of comment on anything, rather like the norm if you ask me.

Distance as we have come to know however is no usually impediment to getting a story for the Telegraph. Unfortunately being in the middle of the ocean makes it slightly difficult to write about something happening on land and thousands of kilometres away. No trees or cherry pickers for a photographer to get a view from but hey would have had their best shot.

The said happy ending was against his clubs Intrust side so would not have been worth reporting for him in any case. The Flegg, another story however with a win to the Sharks after at times spiteful game.

No piss up for the boys anyway, just a beer in the dressing room after the game as they still have the State champions round to go. They are serious about that and would love nothing better than to have bragging rights on that one with the overall competition winners split at two all for each state.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeh but the problem is using it as toilet paper and reading it have the same effect on me. Pain in the ass both ways.

AND that damn news print just keeps on keeping on.....

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Look at what I just saw on Facebook... seems appropriate for this thread.

upload_2018-9-25_7-35-49.png

Who can name all 8 flogs? I'll start...

1. Phil Rothfield
2. Paul Kent
3. Danny Weidler

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yeah not even a mention lol

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I enjoy reading the Daily Telegraph.... by way of getting around the ***** paywall, depriving them of income, and reading what shit they are reporting.

I'm actually half suprised (given the multitude of people - criminals, bikies, etc etc) they've pissed off over the years, that nobody has gone "Man Monis" at News Corp HQ yet.
Yeah same, put it and SMH reader mode, but I haven't looked at their stuff in ages so not sure it still works. I just go to news.com.au these days.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well who doesn’t judge what they see unless they’re lying? You’ve essentially just judged me with your post assuming I judged without any evidence for my humble opinion.
Calling a spade a spade isn’t judging it’s just calling it as it is.
But yes I know it’s cool to be woke these days
You dont know her

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I enjoy reading the Daily Telegraph.... by way of getting around the ***** paywall, depriving them of income, and reading what shit they are reporting.

I'm actually half suprised (given the multitude of people - criminals, bikies, etc etc) they've pissed off over the years, that nobody has gone "Man Monis" at News Corp HQ yet.
I pick up the Courier Fail at the Airport, flick through it for about 10 minutes, shake my head and curse why I even looked at it.... then I take my copy of the Australian, and do the same thing.