Shame on The Daily Telegraph

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over the weekend we saw the Bulldogs win the ISP but The Daily Telegraph failed to report this great victory. On the opposite end The Sydney Morning Herald report across two pages not just the win but a marriage proposal by Renouf To'omaga. A feel good story to go along with a great victory. The Daily Telegraph did not think that any of this was worthy of a write up.

What shameful and unprofessional journalism. We all know why this is the case but I will say this to Phil Rothfield, Paul Kent and Co. Hang your heads in shame.

BTW I never buy the Telegraph, it's free at Macca's and not worthy of paying a cent for.

UP UP THE BULLDOGS!!

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its also free at IGA in Ballina which also says no one is buying it, also there was a big stack of em so no one even wants it for free, I certainly didn't.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Over the weekend we saw the Bulldogs win the ISP but The Daily Telegraph failed to report this great victory. On the opposite end The Sydney Morning Herald report across two pages not just the win but a marriage proposal by Renouf To'omaga. A feel good story to go along with a great victory. The Daily Telegraph did not think that any of this was worthy of a write up.

What shameful and unprofessional journalism. We all know why this is the case but I will say this to Phil Rothfield, Paul Kent and Co. Hang your heads in shame.

BTW I never buy the Telegraph, it's free at Macca's and not worthy of paying a cent for.

UP UP THE BULLDOGS!!
I don't care if they deliver it to your house free of charge, and have zero subscription fee and we're not required to pay a cent for it. The only way I will accept the daily telegraph is if THEY pay me to accept it, and give me 2 pet cockatiels, one male and the other female, in a great big cage.

At this stage, The Daily Telegraph will be useful for me, because I will use it a sheet for my birds to shit on and change as required. The money The Daily Telegraph pay me to accept their paper will be used to buy my birds food, toys and other birdy essentials for their cage. The rest of the paper will either be put in the recycle bin, or given to local merchants who are doing renovations on their shops and wish to cover up the windows in the process.

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t forget how brave (James hooper quote) the Souths players are for getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars per year to play footy a week after sending photos of their cock to someone. How brave are these fellas, we should have a public holiday for them

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I enjoy reading the Daily Telegraph.... by way of getting around the ***** paywall, depriving them of income, and reading what shit they are reporting.

I'm actually half suprised (given the multitude of people - criminals, bikies, etc etc) they've pissed off over the years, that nobody has gone "Man Monis" at News Corp HQ yet.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol honestly though who actually legitimately cares that toeamoga proposed? I don’t get how any marriage proposal is news worthy unless it’s like the royals although I can’t stand that snake in a grass Meghan markle. Absolute dumb bitch thinking she’s smart. Still cannot believe harry married that germ.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did we expect anything less than a snub. I did not even see a reporter or photographer from the Tele there yet there was at some of the other ISP finals games.

Back in the old days my Nan used to say that toilet paper was a real treat, they used newspaper.......how much is the Tele now.... $1-50...... can get plenty of toilet paper out of that and pretty cheap too.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did we expect anything less than a snub. I did not even see a reporter or photographer from the Tele there yet there was at some of the other ISP finals games.

Back in the old days my Nan used to say that toilet paper was a real treat, they used newspaper.......how much is the Tele now.... $1-50...... can get plenty of toilet paper out of that and pretty cheap too.
And with all the crap on those pages, you can't even tell you used it lol

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaks volumes that they would prefer to stake out a private Bulldogs post season function than a NSW Cup grand final featuring traditional rivals.

Shows exactly what and how they are trying to promote our great game.

They should be ashamed of themselves and the sooner the codes custodians realise what a cancer they are the better.

DT take a good hard look at yourselves in the mirror.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

UP UP THE BULLDOGS!!
The Telegraph has clearly declared war on the bulldogs, there’s no doubt about it. Rothfield, Kent and the gang what a bunch of thin skinned and unprofessional agenda driven dribblers. It’s time for the Telegraph to retire a few of these boring dimwits.

Well done to the Sydney Morning Herald for giving our young guys a go in writing their story.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Yeh but the problem is using it as toilet paper and reading it have the same effect on me. Pain in the ass both ways.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol honestly though who actually legitimately cares that toeamoga proposed? I don’t get how any marriage proposal is news worthy unless it’s like the royals although I can’t stand that snake in a grass Meghan markle. Absolute dumb bitch thinking she’s smart. Still cannot believe harry married that germ.
Why...what is your problem with Megan?