Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Alan right?
Actually it's Alain.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL @ that article bringing up Fatty calling the security guard drunk.

That was another example of the media being plebs.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
dude my point was that people shouldn't make judgment after watching only one sided story. you instantly believed her due to what happened to your friend but i think you should of waited for the other sides story and then made your judgment
Exactly right. Which is what many of us were saying all along. And conversely no one should take this latest revelation or story as gospel and fact.

People put way too much weight in what people say in the media and believe everything they hear sometimes.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
When's the next installment of Media Watch on ?

This is sure to dominate that whole show.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly right. Which is what many of us were saying all along. And conversely no one should take this latest revelation or story as gospel and fact.

People put way too much weight in what people say in the media and believe everything they hear sometimes.
Exactly right, which is why im wondering how many more people are going to come out with more "info"

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
accusing someone of adultry inn our religion when its false is punishable by death also. So imagine accusing someone with rape? But i suppose that must be questionable now :grinning:
It is hideous, an innocent man who is wronged has a very weighty prayer. It mean a lot in the sight of the creator

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate accusing a innocent person of a horrendous crime is worse than the crime itself. I am sure there s a verse in the Quran about this.

I doubt it

A ****** is sentenced to death, I dont know where it says they're actually worse that the ******

go ask a rape victim their opinion of someone who lies about being raped.
their opinion is really the one that should count.

you can't speak for most people in society.

you're getting confused

I have never defended their actions, I think its low and disgusting. Should I repeat that again?

But I in no way think its worse than the act of actually raping someone

Society backs me up, because the punishment for rape is worse than lying about it. No one seems to be bothered by that.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly right, which is why im wondering how many more people are going to come out with more "info"
That's it Nexus and every comment has to be taken with many grains of salt and the motivatiuons behind such comments taken into account.

Just like why would someone who was so traumatised come out seven years later and speak so publicly about this event? What would that person have to gain? Surely that would not be the best outlet to vent.

And likewise why would this person now make these claims today and why did they want their name published etc? Who knows how much we can trust them?

It is all conjecture, he said/she said nonsense and the public and media lap it up thinking they are more involved in these scenarios than they are and get right on their high horses.

All this stuff is is complete and utter rubbish and a waste of everyone's time.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you're getting confused

I have never defended their actions, I think its low and disgusting. Should I repeat that again?

But I in no way think its worse than the act of actually raping someone

Society backs me up, because the punishment for rape is worse than lying about it. No one seems to be bothered by that.
nobody questioned the punishment for either act. i never said my opinion was right, and no i don't want you to actually repeat anything.
i also didn't say you had defended their actions.

without going too much into my personal situation, i still stand by my initial comment.

the whole problem with the situation is that you don't like or agree with my opinion, therefore you are trying to make out i am an idiot and that you are right.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt it

A ****** is sentenced to death, I dont know where it says they're actually worse that the ******
I was thinking of the verse "AL Fitnah ashadu mina al Katl" ie "Creating mischief is worse than murder".

I agree it does not say ra pe, but mate. Can you imagine if the ra pist was sentenced to death and this came out afterwords?

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
nobody questioned the punishment for either act. i never said my opinion was right, and no i don't want you to actually repeat anything.
i also didn't say you had defended their actions.

without going too much into my personal situation, i still stand by my initial comment.

the whole problem with the situation is that you don't like or agree with my opinion, therefore you are trying to make out i am an idiot and that you are right.

Not an idiot, just a weird opinion

Hansta wanted the girl to die a painful death, you didnt agree. We dont have to agree, its forum

We express our opnions

If you dont like people expressing opnions on a forum, then dont bother posting

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking of the verse "AL Fitnah ashadu mina al Katl" ie "Creating mischief is worse than murder".

I agree it does not say ra pe, but mate. Can you imagine if the ra pist was sentenced to death and this came out afterwords?

False accusations have happend in Islam

Their punishment wasnt worse than the punishment of the crime of the accusation

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
accusing someone of adultry inn our religion when its false is punishable by death also. So imagine accusing someone with rape? But i suppose that must be questionable now :grinning:

No its not

Dont know where you got that from.

Status
Not open for further replies.