Self concious women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So are you whinging about self concious girls? or just self concious girls who complain about being self concious?

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
oh god i wish i could do that. all i see are flaws and it drives me nuts!
i used to be like that. Then i got to the stage where i was like, you know what? quit sooking! this is what you have, make do with it! suck it up princess. lol. But really, i wasn't as flawed as i thought hahahahaha. I know it's hard for us to see what others do, but i started to see them a few years ago. I think it also has to do with the company you keep as well. For example, i was in a relationship where my man made me feel like i was less than attractive and i'd see guys looking at me and think they were looking coz i was ugly. Then when i got out of it, i realised it was the opposite. They were checking me out but coz of how he made me feel, i thought i was ugly. Now i know i'm not!

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So are you whinging about self concious girls? or just self concious girls who complain about being self concious?
attractive girls who complain they are self conscious for attention...i think. dunno, forgot lol

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i used to be like that. Then i got to the stage where i was like, you know what? quit sooking! this is what you have, make do with it! suck it up princess. lol. But really, i wasn't as flawed as i thought hahahahaha. I know it's hard for us to see what others do, but i started to see them a few years ago. I think it also has to do with the company you keep as well. For example, i was in a relationship where my man made me feel like i was less than attractive and i'd see guys looking at me and think they were looking coz i was ugly. Then when i got out of it, i realised it was the opposite. They were checking me out but coz of how he made me feel, i thought i was ugly. Now i know i'm not!
meh my mum has been telling me i'm fat and ugly all my life. i'm pretty fixed in my thinking. i take compliments as insults as a result.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Oh yeah...The only place I would be caught in public wearing S-l-u-t-pre is at the Gym (and that is those Ten Dollar Singlets).

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
were sexy!
were cute!
were popular to boot
were b1tchin, great hair
the boys all love to stare

were wanted were hot
were everything your not
were pretty
were cool
we dominate this school!
who am i
just guess
guys wanna touch my chest
im rockin
i smile
though many think im vile
im flyin
i jump
you can look but dont you hump

i major
i roar
i swear im not a whore
we cheer and we lead
we act like were on speed
you hate me coz im beautiful
well we dont like you either were cheerleaders
we are cheerleaders

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
overly confident *****es are usually fat bushpigs too lol its ****ed
LMAO you're so right. I LOVE it when ugly girls that are 10 times fatter than me give me this bitcchy "ew" look and then strut around like they are king sh*t.

Love seeing them get rejected when they try to crack it with the hottest guy at the bar lol

There is a massive difference between being confident, happy and natural and having waaaaay too many tickets on yourself.

X

XxFoVoSxX

i'm going to neck myself..

only because i'm real self confident :whacky:

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am self conscious! People blab on about why i shouldn't be... But I am - I don't do it for attn. I try to not whinge... I have trouble taking compliments.. I don't know why I just do. Some days I am happy with myself... other days I am not.

My lack of confidence does not stem from my appearance.. it stems from other things, like being used by people whom you considered close friends etc...

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am self conscious! People blab on about why i shouldn't be... But I am - I don't do it for attn. I try to not whinge... I have trouble taking compliments.. I don't know why I just do. Some days I am happy with myself... other days I am not.

My lack of confidence does not stem from my appearance.. it stems from other things, like being used by people whom you considered close friends etc...
The nail...you just hit it on the head.

I'm the same. I'm self conscious because of how people treat and abuse me, not necessarily because of how I look.

As bad as it is, my self esteem depends on who I am with or are associated with at certain points in time.

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score

these things i fully understand..and this is not a stab at people like you who are self concious for these reasons

what i dont understand is skinny *****es crying in the mirror woah is me im so fat. purely for attention it seems?

D

dogs_4 lyf

I LOL @ girls who continue to call themselves ugly or fat to get a compliment out of a guy. I usually just agree with them. :grinning:

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you wait till you meet someone with proper body dysmorphia. they are the most negative towards body image out of anyone. they at least have a psychiatric condition to explain why they think they're fat and ugly when they're not. they're hardcore.

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
you wait till you meet someone with proper body dysmorphia. they are the most negative towards body image out of anyone. they at least have a psychiatric condition to explain why they think they're fat and ugly when they're not. they're hardcore.
i have an anorexic client whith body dysmorphia. It's really sad. She sees herself as the world's fattest person. She's so thin and frail that if she bumps he arm or say her funny bone, she actually breaks it!

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
LOL VB ad - Blokes punching above their weight.

Every time I see that I'll think of you.
I'm not semi retarded like one of those blokes!!!

Mrs Hog will probably becoming to the bbq so you can see for yourself

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Lady: Your looking good today Hog
Hog: You forgot pleasant!!! *hit lady with stick*

Status
Not open for further replies.