Self concious women

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm self concious. And I love it.

So all you stuck up *****es who think you're gods gift to men, suck my fat rolls.

p.s- although I do agree that women who SERIOUSLY whinge about being fat or whatever and they aren't are so fking annoying. It is so often the gorgeous girls who complain the most.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
^^ I agree, I'm sick of my best friend saying she is fat when she isn't :sleepy: The worst part is, she doesn't like her body, yet she is doing nothing about it?

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
p.s. ppl dont have to have a tan to look hot.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I don't even wear a great deal of make-up at the best of times (that's because it always melts off me) - except for a dash of lippy.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had a couple of moles cut out when i was younger, and lost a friend to skin cancer when she was 16. tanning is overrated. i prefer being white.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Chicks with low self esteem are brilliant! Mrs Hog is well outside my league, hello low self esteem and I have a partner who is way too hot for me :D

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you know what hog? i think i like you. nothing better than someone who is honest and knows how to laugh at themselves hahahaha.
love it.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Thanks I've had lots of practice at both!
I always make sure to check out your threads, I always laugh my arse off.

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score

So all you stuck up *****es who think you're gods gift to men, suck my fat rolls.

p.s- although I do agree that women who SERIOUSLY whinge about being fat or whatever and they aren't are so fking annoying. It is so often the gorgeous girls who complain the most.

you are to an extent self concious i am sure, everyone is.. but i cannot stand overly self concious.. when they have nothing to winge about but are still winging about everything..

overly confident *****es are usually fat bushpigs too lol its ****ed

cant win... im not overly confident, just not overly self concious either with my appearance...

i think there is a happy medium people should be at

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just don't see what others apparently see. i'm pretty deluded about my appearance tbh

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
i agree with Tahlia on this. How do you see what doesn't exist? I'm not an overly confident girl however i am confident and i have high self esteem. Not coz i'm stuck up or whatever but i am who i am, this is what i've been given, i've worked at improving what i can therefore i have to accept it and be happy with it. So i am happy with it.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score

no... both types are like that and its annoying...

dont mind girls with confidence but dont really like the stuck up *****es

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Chicks with low self esteem are brilliant! Mrs Hog is well outside my league, hello low self esteem and I have a partner who is way too hot for me :D
LOL VB ad - Blokes punching above their weight.

Every time I see that I'll think of you.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Without makeup I'm hideous. All us gals are self-conscious because we all use it!
x2

Im hot, but I'll never leave the house without make-up cause my face isn't pretty without it.

But im not self concious.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree with Tahlia on this. How do you see what doesn't exist? I'm not an overly confident girl however i am confident and i have high self esteem. Not coz i'm stuck up or whatever but i am who i am, this is what i've been given, i've worked at improving what i can therefore i have to accept it and be happy with it. So i am happy with it.
oh god i wish i could do that. all i see are flaws and it drives me nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.