Official Sea Eagles sign Corey Waddell

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I didn’t “cry” about anyone abusing me… you really think I have such a thin skin with all the abuse I cop on here on an almost daily basis?

The spam replier was rubbishing my footy opinions, but at that point was only insulting me and not actually pointing out what was wrong with the opinions themselves. All I said was if you’re going to rubbish someone’s opinions, you really should point out what’s wrong with those opinions rather than just insulting the person. Not my problem you’re too much of a halfwit to follow the conversation and comprehend the point I was making.

He was also crapping on about how my footy opinions reflect badly on the supporter base and in my opinion the racist and homophobic bullshit on this forum reflects much more negatively on us as a group than any footy opinion could, so I said so.

Who would have thought a misanthropic edgelord fuckwit like you could get so triggered over an opinion. What a snowflake lol
You created a whole new persona on contrarian views and then call me an edgelord :tearsofjoy: Lol sit down **** no-ones triggered. This is hypocrisy manifest!
Go take your bi-polar meds @utility_halfwit

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol Gus took every prop on the market out and came home with nothing but his leftovers in a doggy bag. And according to Brent Read, Curran was calling around as recently as Tuesday desperately looking for a better home.
You need help if you’re relying on Brent Read for your info

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This threads to long were the bulldogs not the west tigers or st merge we want to be a top team who gives a shit ATP.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You need help if you’re relying on Brent Read for your info
Look at his smile in the contract photo and it’s obvious it’s true. Most forced smile I’ve ever seen. Doesn’t touch his eyes. Yeah, he’s stoked to be here lol

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at his smile in the contract photo and it’s obvious it’s true. Most forced smile I’ve ever seen. Doesn’t touch his eyes. Yeah, he’s stoked to be here lol
You’re relying on Brent read and analysing the smile in his contract signing picture? You need to lay off the domestos mate. It’s not cordial.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You created a whole new persona on contrarian views and then call me an edgelord :tearsofjoy: Lol sit down **** no-ones triggered. This is hypocrisy manifest!
Go take your bi-polar meds @utility_halfwit
I didn’t create my persona just to be edgy. I am part parody, part truth teller, and all man, baby! Plenty of joyless people got triggered by Flanagun, but plenty saw humour in the persona too.

Not triggered? Ok, if you say so… You did go pretty heavy on the abuse unprompted and use more emojis than a 12-year-old, so it seemed reasonable enough to assume you were getting a little emotional.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You’re relying on Brent read and analysing the smile in his contract signing picture? You need to lay off the domestos mate. It’s not cordial.
Take a good look at that photo and tell me it’s a genuine smile, Fam. You don’t need to be an expert in body language or facial expressions to see Josh isn’t stoked to be here lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I blocked this goose …

But let me guess … still arguing with anyone who’ll take the bait so he can try to stay relevant & keep up his quota ..

Still dropping comments to trigger people ..

Come on … he’s a troll, mods have had to previously ban him for trolling and he’s banned from making his troll threads ..

Don’t feed the trolls … not responding to him is his biggest fear .. so again, don’t feed the troll ..
It’s a shame 1967 has blocked me, because I would like to tell him what a great job he is doing when it comes to ignoring me and to also clarify that I am not thread banned. I would also like to offer him a payment of 50c because I’m not looking for a free ride and estimate that’s about as much as the rent space in his head is worth.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
[
Yep - all peahearts and journeymen.
Davey retired, TPJ retired, Nu Brown since punted by Newie for UK, Pele talked himself up and flopped.

Who was courted and didn’t sign?
What ‘rumours’ about Curran?

You’re proving next to nothing…
So you admit I’m proving something. Well, that’s a start.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Take a good look at that photo and tell me it’s a genuine smile, Fam. You don’t need to be an expert in body language or facial expressions to see Josh isn’t stoked to be here lol
You do realise he had a year remaining on his contract at the Warriors , No hurry to sign if he didn't want to be here...
Just saying.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So you admit I’m proving something. Well, that’s a start.
If your measurement of ‘something’ is ‘next to nothing’ then technically that’s correct. But technically what’s also correct is you accused me (and others in the last 48 hours) of trolling you and what would you call the above post? We’d call it trolling. Oh the hypocrisy :-).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If your measurement of ‘something’ is ‘next to nothing’ then technically that’s correct. But technically what’s also correct is you accused me (and others in the last 48 hours) of trolling you and what would you call the above post? We’d call it trolling. Oh the hypocrisy :-).
Next to nothing is not nothing. The defence rests.

When did I accuse you of trolling me? I don’t think I ever did such a thing lol

All I said was the spam replier was spamming me, so I started ignoring his comments…. not because they were triggering, simply because he was sending too many of them and they were becoming irritating and needlessly time consuming. I actually asked him to stop the spam replies and limit his responses to single replies so we could keep interacting and he ignored that request…. Presumably so he could hang his drum about holding me to account and pretend I’m hiding from him and not just cutting out an unnecessary annoyance lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You do realise he had a year remaining on his contract at the Warriors , No hurry to sign if he didn't want to be here...
Just saying.
Lol just because he didn’t want to stay at a club that told him he was unwanted, was limiting his minutes and practically pushed him out the door doesn’t mean he’s stoked to be here.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We let go of Corey Waddell, not Roy Asotasi.. Relax...
We had a great pack when we let Roy go… not the case now. Waddell put in and played very good footy this year. Letting him go given our current forward stocks (even accounting for the Curran signing) was idiotic.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Lol just because he didn’t want to stay at a club that told him he was unwanted, was limiting his minutes and practically pushed him out the door doesn’t mean he’s stoked to be here.
No correct, but it means he had 12 months to find a location he would be happy with !!!
So he didn't have to fake a photo.
Oh and sorry forgot to add LOL at the beginning of the post (seems to be everyone's go too)

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
We had a great pack when we let Roy go… not the case now. Waddell put in and played very good footy this year. Letting him go given our current forward stocks (even accounting for the Curran signing) was idiotic.
This I actually agree with, thought we probably could have kept him...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No correct, but it means he had 12 months to find a location he would be happy with !!!
So he didn't have to fake a photo.
Oh and sorry forgot to add LOL at the beginning of the post (seems to be everyone's go too)
If they weren't beating the door down to sign him this year, what makes you think they would have been next year? Apparently we were the only taker....another year playing limited or no minutes in first grade would be unlikely to change that.

No worries. You can do it next time!