Official Sea Eagles sign Corey Waddell

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
300 is alot more than what he was on.
The fact he took a one year deal with manky means we could have probably offered a year deal too.
1 year deal for a great bench back rower for 250ish is great.
It was worth keeping him I agree for what he offers good depth and decent impact of the bench.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You’re relying on Brent read and analysing the smile in his contract signing picture? You need to lay off the domestos mate. It’s not cordial.
Remember the Nic Cotric smile lol

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next to nothing is not nothing. The defence rests.

When did I accuse you of trolling me? I don’t think I ever did such a thing lol

All I said was the spam replier was spamming me, so I started ignoring his comments…. not because they were triggering, simply because he was sending too many of them and they were becoming irritating and needlessly time consuming. I actually asked him to stop the spam replies and limit his responses to single replies so we could keep interacting and he ignored that request…. Presumably so he could hang his drum about holding me to account and pretend I’m hiding from him and not just cutting out an unnecessary annoyance lol
Have the fortitude to tag me at least.
I explained the reasons for my actions, partly based upon your reaction to third parties that post longer replies.
What is apparent, is it's obvious that you don't realise that another part is me reflecting your behaviour.
Either that, or you do and don't like the shoe on the other foot!

BTW, where are all of these posts celebrating 34+ points scored against us that you mentioned?
I see no evidence supplied by you.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Have the fortitude to tag me at least.
I explained the reasons for my actions, partly based upon your reaction to third parties that post longer replies.
What is apparent, is it's obvious that you don't realise that another part is me reflecting your behaviour.
Either that, or you do and don't like the shoe on the other foot!

BTW, where are all of these posts celebrating 34+ points scored against us that you mentioned?
I see no evidence supplied by you.
Why would I tag you if I have no desire to interact with you? I only mentioned you because I believed @DinkumDog was referring to something I said to you.

Stop talking out of your butt for once in your life, fam. I don't go around tagging people with half a dozen or more comments in one sitting. I have never done that. I can comment freely on here as much as I like.... and people can ignore me as much as they like, because I'm just commenting and not constantly flooding people's notifications with unnecessary tags.

You are not a reflection of anything except your own inflated sense of self importance.

I have compromised my stance of ignoring you just this once, because I did address you indirectly, so figure I would extend that small courtesy. Believe me, this will be the last time, so you can spare me the Atticus Finch wannabe bullshit. Nobody thinks you are the hero and Kennel guardian you are trying to portray yourself as.

See ya later, alligator.

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
On Thursdays, my wife and I drive our three grandsons to school & pre-school and pick them up later on.
Our 5 year old and 8 year old often bicker, going backwards and forwards, telling each other they are right and the other is wrong..

I tell my wife not to worry, grown men on The Kennel are worse.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would I tag you if I have no desire to interact with you? I only mentioned you because I believed @DinkumDog was referring to something I said to you.

Stop talking out of your butt for once in your life, fam. I don't go around tagging people with half a dozen or more comments in one sitting. I have never done that. I can comment freely on here as much as I like.... and people can ignore me as much as they like, because I'm just commenting and not constantly flooding people's notifications with unnecessary tags.

You are not a reflection of anything except your own inflated sense of self importance.

I have compromised my stance of ignoring you just this once, because I did address you indirectly, so figure I would extend that small courtesy. Believe me, this will be the last time, so you can spare me the Atticus Finch wannabe bullshit. Nobody thinks you are the hero and Kennel guardian you are trying to portray yourself as.

See ya later, alligator.
Common decency.
If you talk about someone in the room, you acknowledge them.
No doubt if folks criticised you without tagging you, you would have a go at them for that practice, so that's nothing more than another weak gutted excuse, try again.
At least I have the fortitude to address my comments to the person I'm talking about!

You can claim all you want, you know that your post is nothing more than another shit-stirring troll.
You've posted 100+ posts in this thread alone, so your spam comment was, is, and always will be nothing more than trolling designed to deflect from addressing other's legitimate comments!
Are you oblivious to the textual diarrhoea you post all over the forum?
Pretty much any thread you go to where you hold an opinion that differs from others, and there you are, seeking to dominate the conversation with your spamming of the thread, as your method of seeking to assert your dominance, as proof of your correctness.
It is not my fault that you post so much shit, that it results in me replying to each example of shit to ensure that you don't get confused as to which pile of shit you've dumped somewhere on the forum, which you no doubt would if I consolidated them.
You do realise a notification is generated every time you quote someone else's message as well, don't you?
Maybe the simplest answer to your issue is if you don't like the return flood, don't flood the place to begin with?

Funny how this is discussing you and your reaction to those reacting to you and your reaction, yet you're seeking to make it about others.
Beyond common decency, this is not about me, it is about you!
It's what you want, attention directed at you.

This is a community forum, not your forum, so when you're finished on the soap box, you don't take it home with you!
Others are entitled to express their opinion, you do not get the final say because you demand it.
It is earned out of respect.
Obviously said respect is lacking towards you, what with the regular animosity you face from multiple users.
Try addressing that, rather than deflecting your deficiencies onto others.
As at the end of the day, you simply don't like what I do, as it is too close to home, fam!

You do realise that your recent interactions with me, read as someone that can't handle the rent on the property they seek within someone else's mind!
Sure @Blue_boost would have something to say about free-loading renters that can't pay their way.
My mind is not for everyone, la fam!
Next time, don't go chasing waterfalls, stick to your dried-up creek!

EDIT - added last paragraph

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought he was alright, happy with him there but like they say its not a personality contest, to win a comp you need world beaters and thats where the club is headed.
All the best at Manly with a new coach.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Flanagun
Guys seriously, so your self a favour;

View attachment 89795

You will not regret it.

Always a Bulldog
I typically do not like to ignore problems.
I rather resolve them in a productive manner.
Unfortunately, those with an intellectual level above that of a rock, tend to be swayed by their opinion as much as a rock is eroded by water alone!
Night upon impossible, and requires significant time and effort.

What those you're encouraging we block do not realise, is I've faith they can be far better than they currently are if they're willing to exercise another trait of highly intelligent folks, humility.

I did not intend to just out Flanno, it was aimed at multiple people, just forgot to delete his name as evidenced by it being isolated in the post.

EDIT - added the last paragraph to address a mistake I made

Last edited:

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because you said I claimed Davey was playing well (implying he was some sort of big loss due to hs stature as a player) when in reality, I was commenting on the lack of professionalism of Gus signing a player and then releasing him midway through his first year, leaving us even thinner in forward stocks than we already were. In reality, all I said was he was a decent depth player and probably in, or close to our best 17 and we now had a little less depth because of it. I'd say the same thing about Pele, too. Not because Pele was a big loss.... but because when you sign multiple players to new contracts and and up releasing them before they have even played out a full year, it doesn't reflect very well on the club's decision making.
You sure you didn’t say he was one of our few forwards who bent the line this year? Maybe I misread. If it doesn’t work out you move on

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You sure you didn’t say he was one of our few forwards who bent the line this year? Maybe I misread. If it doesn’t work out you move on
No, I said that about Waddell.... and that is 100 per cent true.