Scott Sattler announces Bulldogs' potential signing of Brandon Smith

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who would they even want? I assume an outside back or younger player at the club?
Hang on let’s compile a list

RFM
Napa
Wakeham
Atoni
Ogden
JMK
Stimson
Waddell
Katoa
Chris Smith
Lewis

can we give them the lot in return for the cheese Pap and Fenuciane??

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hang on let’s compile a list

RFM
Napa
Wakeham
Atoni
Ogden
JMK
Stimson
Waddell
Katoa
Chris Smith
Lewis

can we give them the lot in return for the cheese Pap and Fenuciane??
I think it's someone you left out, DWZ. Storm would probably want us to pay part of his wage and Bellamy will work his magic and DWZ won't drop a ball or challenge a call all season lol.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon it’s gona be Lewis for the trade... I think Bellamy can get the best out of him... if not possibly jmk???? Hooker for Hooker .... which ever it is bring it on.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh ffs ! What a pointless nothing signing if true. Yay, a 60 minute back rower who can’t throw passes that hit the chest of the receiver and can’t kick. Clap clap clap.
International premiership winning hooker who is one of the best hitters in the comp who else would you suggest we go after mate or does jmk do enough in your eyes

Malla

Reaction score
I reckon it’s gona be Lewis for the trade... I think Bellamy can get the best out of him... if not possibly jmk???? Hooker for Hooker .... which ever it is bring it on.
Yeah I think you’re right. He can be a good 14 for them

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No brainer, get it done. One of the first picked players for NZ and the Maori's. Even tho he's been training at lock the past few years he's already shown enough in his limited time/games at hooker that he's quality. I'd have him slightly under Koroisau with potential to be just as good if not better. A full pre season and constant game time at 9 can only be a benefit. I love his playstyle and character too and definitely something we need to lift this team. I think he'll be our best signing in a looooooong time if it happens. There are players I have in mind that we could ideally trade but I'd almost trade anyone if that was the only way to get it done.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it's someone you left out, DWZ. Storm would probably want us to pay part of his wage and Bellamy will work his magic and DWZ won't drop a ball or challenge a call all season lol.
Maybe, as a wing replacement for JAC but Bellamy has a knack of finding gun wingers from nowhere.

But, he won’t be there next year so there is a lot of grey about recruitment. I also think Barrett might be good for DWZ if he can get the Fuckwit element out of his game.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take Hoppa lol
Wish they would take Hopa or a few others but I'm concerned they might want RFM. I see others on here wanting to get rid of RFM because he's injured now but he was our best forward last year (and top try scorer) and our only forward capable of bending the line. We need to move on a few others before him. He's definitely not the problem.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So a player swap for this year and he signs a 4 year deal with us from this year?
Whens it supposed to happen? When Grant returns?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Any amounts being reported?
You'd think around the 700k mark.

Imagine if the club gave the Storm Reimis for Brandon Smith and this whole time it was kept on the down low. That'd save that terrible decision (imo).