Scott Sattler announces Bulldogs' potential signing of Brandon Smith

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was on our local news tonight..
Game needs to be transferred for some reason,and there is talk that the Dogs want to bring the game to Cairns..
Hell fucking yes !!!
That would be fucking awesome!! @maroondog72 surely you would be keen to watch this too!!!

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Oh fuck yeah brother I would be there with bells on. I played a lot of footy on Barlow park and it would be awesome to see the dogs run out onto that field, bring that shit on!!!
Where you from Maroondog?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The fact that we have come out and said we haven't spoken to him tells me that he is 100% a doggie next year!!
Also while Hill was still here he said we'd be talking with B. Smith. I know he's gone but you'd think it still counts?

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's hilarious isn't it ?
We haven't spoken to Brandon Smith....LOL
We better have spoken to him and Made him an offer he can’t refuse!! He’s the only good hooker on the market!! It’ll be stupid not to go for him. It’s a no brainer!! I’ll be pissed if we don’t get him! Camon dogs make it happen please!!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh fuck yeah brother I would be there with bells on. I played a lot of footy on Barlow park and it would be awesome to see the dogs run out onto that field, bring that shit on!!!
Its usually Soufs that take their games here. Id love to watch our boys run out there instead!!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Now we have rumours of Clark being interested in coming over from Warrington next year. That reduces Smith's bargaining power a bit and gives two great options (albeit totally different players) to pursue. If we end up with one of them, we'll be in a phenomenal position heading next season once we add some more forwards.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now we have rumours of Clark being interested in coming over from Warrington next year. That reduces Smith's bargaining power a bit and gives two great options (albeit totally different players) to pursue. If we end up with one of them, we'll be in a phenomenal position heading next season once we add some more forwards.
What worries me about smith is that he is not quick out of dummy half ......he would command around 800k mark and seriously he is not worth that money.

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1616825275702.gif

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone know why I cant reply to the other Brandon Smith thread?

Just doesnt have the spot to reply so I suggest we use this instead.

My question is this.

If we do a player swap, how will it work in terms of cap?

if smith is on just say 450 at the storm, and jackson is on 750 here with player loyalty discount, how will it work?