Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danish

Bulldogs2005 said:
the last time i checked forwards dont kick and pass nor do they score much tries.
Last time i checked the top 50 australian players could walk onto the NZ side and start too.

2004 Premiers

Danish said:
Last time i checked the top 50 australian players could walk onto the NZ side and start too.
Yeah just like timmins,crocker and hegarty yeah?

D

Danish

Bulldogs2005 said:
Yeah just like timmins,crocker and hegarty yeah?
I was thinking more like El Masri, Anasta, Ricko.....

But those players work too.

NZ are so understrengthed atm its not funny. Actualy it is.

D

Danish

You do realise your only proving the point?

These players are lucky to even get a look in (berrigan and Kennedy suck alot of Bennet to get where they are) for Oz but would be definite starters for NZ no question.

2004 Premiers

Danish said:
You do realise your only proving the point?

These players are lucky to even get a look in (berrigan and Kennedy suck alot of Bennet to get where they are) for Oz but would be definite starters for NZ no question.
yeah kennedy would replace puletua and berrigan would take vagana's spot yeah?

D

Danish

I'd take Berrigan over Vagana based on their performances during the Tri Nations.

Berrigan didnt do alot. Vagana did nothing. Or will you get pissed off that i said that since he used to be a dog?

2004 Premiers

Danish said:
I'd take Berrigan over Vagana based on their performances during the Tri Nations.

Berrigan didnt do alot. Vagana did nothing. Or will you get pissed off that i said that since he used to be a dog?
ok ill admit that vagana did crap in the tri nations but it still doesnt show how hunt is better than sonny.

D

Danish

Bulldogs2005 said:
ok ill admit that vagana did crap in the tri nations but it still doesnt show how hunt is better than sonny.
Mate nothing is going to show you that.

I dont expect to change your opinion. All i ask is that you respect mine.

Obviously you will hold Sonny in much higher regard as he is a bulldog. The same way that i hold Toupou in much higher regard because he is a rooster.

I have no bias towards Hunt or Sonny as i hate both the dogs and the broncos. But i'm a backline man so i'll always pick the young new talent in my area than a forward.

2004 Premiers

Danish said:
Mate nothing is going to show you that.

I dont expect to change your opinion. All i ask is that you respect mine.

Obviously you will hold Sonny in much higher regard as he is a bulldog. The same way that i hold Toupou in much higher regard because he is a rooster.

I have no bias towards Hunt or Sonny as i hate both the dogs and the broncos. But i'm a backline man so i'll always pick the young new talent in my area than a forward.
Look im not saying that hunt is crap if u read my previous posts in this thread u will see that im probably the only one here that does rate hunt all im saying is that atm sonny looks to have the better of hunt even if sonny wasnt a bulldogs player i would still rate him as the best young talent in the game.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Sonny Bill Williams is a great talent, even a greater talent than Karmichael Hunt. It is essential that Sonny Bill Williams backs himself up with an improved 2005 season. Sonny Bill yes, is already a star. But I don't think Sonny Bill will win us a premiership in the next year or so, like Mason has. He may bring us the goods in the future, but at the moment, he is not worth more than the likes of Maitua and Asotasi, who are also potential stars.

I would feel extremely pissed off if Mason is not first priority on the resign list.

I know this is offtopic, but nobody cares to mention where Mason was in 2003 to where he is now. A potential game breaker in 2003, that ran at the line with a heart the size of a pea. In 2004, he took over the reigns as the most devastating forward since Tallis in his prime.

2004 Premiers

Habib said:
Sonny Bill Williams is a great talent, even a greater talent than Karmichael Hunt. It is essential that Sonny Bill Williams backs himself up with an improved 2005 season. Sonny Bill yes, is already a star. But I don't think Sonny Bill will win us a premiership in the next year or so, like Mason has. He may bring us the goods in the future, but at the moment, he is not worth more than the likes of Maitua and Asotasi, who are also potential stars.

I would feel extremely pissed off if Mason is not first priority on the resign list.

I know this is offtopic, but nobody cares to mention where Mason was in 2003 to where he is now. A potential game breaker in 2003, that ran at the line with a heart of a pea. In 2004, he took over the reigns as the most devastating forward since Tallis in his prime.
well said

D

Danish

Bulldogs2005 said:
Look im not saying that hunt is crap if u read my previous posts in this thread u will see that im probably the only one here that does rate hunt all im saying is that atm sonny looks to have the better of hunt even if sonny wasnt a bulldogs player i would still rate him as the best young talent in the game.
Like i said, your opinion. Nothing against it.

Its fair enough that roosters and Dogs wont see eye to eye on alot of issues. Especially when you look at the teams. Dogs strike is based on the forward pack. Roosters is all backline movement.

Williams could just cost the club dearly in that he may squeeze Mason out. Hopefully the club are smart enough to know who is priority number 1. With sonny coming in 3rd behind Ryan.

2004 Premiers

Danish said:
Like i said, your opinion. Nothing against it.

Its fair enough that roosters and Dogs wont see eye to eye on alot of issues. Especially when you look at the teams. Dogs strike is based on the forward pack. Roosters is all backline movement.

Williams could just cost the club dearly in that he may squeeze Mason out. Hopefully the club are smart enough to know who is priority number 1. With sonny coming in 3rd behind Ryan.
The dogs will sign at least mason and sonny they arent dumb to let them go anasta is the most likely to go.

D

Danish

Bulldogs2005 said:
The dogs will sign at least mason and sonny they arent dumb to let them go anasta is the most likely to go.
They still need to tie up Ryan and Tonga too. Although apparently they've already signed.

2004 Premiers

Danish said:
They still need to tie up Ryan and Tonga too. Although apparently they've already signed.
ryan has already signed and tonga has already agreed on a contract and should sign within a week or 2.

A

Anil

One word to those who voted no..........................

Jealousy/stupidity, which ever tickles your fancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.