Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danish

K E said:
Where did Karpansy get the inspiration for his great un-predictable step?

Swan Lake?

Ballet?

Wayne Bennett?
Seriously dude you need to get some new material. Your starting to sound like Fatty.

K

K E

Danish said:
Seriously dude you need to get some new material. Your starting to sound like Fatty.
Sorry Mr Steinberg.

I'll write out my top ten just for you.

I see you had no reply to my previous post.

Interesting!

D

Danish

Not really. I'm not bothered to argue remember?

But if you must i'll say it again. Hunt was the better rookie during the NRL season. Williams only really started to shine in a couple finals and then took off in the Tri nations

2004 Premiers

Danish said:

But if you must i'll say it again. Hunt was the better rookie during the NRL season. Williams only really started to shine in a couple finals and then took off in the Tri nations
So are u trying to say that hunt is a better player than sonny atm just reply yes or no.

K

K E

Danish said:

Ok, Now he was "the better rookie".

Two posts ago he had a "better season" then Sonny.

Make up your mind Herschel Epstein.

D

Danish

K E said:
Ok, Now he was "the better rookie".

Two posts ago he had a "better season" then Sonny.

Make up your mind Herschel Epstein.
What exactly is different about that? Hunt had a better season, so by definition he is also the better rookie.

Theres no condradiction there. So my mind is very much made up.

BD05 i still see Hunt as the better player. He is worth far more to his team than Sonny is to the dogs.

K

K E

Danish said:
What exactly is different about that? Hunt had a better season, so by definition he is also the better rookie.
That has to be THE DUMBEST logic i have ever heard.

The FACT is Sonny achieved more then Hunt did in the 2004 NRL season, YET Hunt had a better season?

2004 Premiers

Danish said:

Theres no condradiction there. So my mind is very much made up.

BD05 i still see Hunt as the better player. He is worth far more to his team than Sonny is to the dogs.
If u think hunt is better than sonny then u really do have major problems.

D

Danish

K E said:
That has to be THE DUMBEST logic i have ever heard.
Whats so dumb about it? If i think Hunt had the better season then obviously i'm going to think he was the better rookie....

K E said:
The FACT is Sonny achieved more then Hunt did in the 2004 NRL season, YET Hunt had a better season?
All Williams acheived during the regular season was international selection for a lesser side. Something that Hunt also acheived but turned down.

We will see who comes out on top at the end of 2005. See if Sonny's shoulder (you know the one thats ALREADY been operated on. Twice if i recall) will hold up to mroe stupid decisions.

My guess is we'll all be sitting here at the end of the year arguing that Sonny would have had the better season had he not been off injured half the year AGAIN

D

Danish

Bulldogs2005 said:
If u think hunt is better than sonny then u really do have major problems.
If you think that your opinion on footy actually carries any weight with me you too have major problems

K

K E

Danish said:
Whats so dumb about it? If i think Hunt had the better season then obviously i'm going to think he was the better rookie....

All Williams acheived during the regular season was international selection for a lesser side. Something that Hunt also acheived but turned down.

We will see who comes out on top at the end of 2005. See if Sonny's shoulder (you know the one thats ALREADY been operated on. Twice if i recall) will hold up to mroe stupid decisions.

My guess is we'll all be sitting here at the end of the year arguing that Sonny would have had the better season had he not been off injured half the year AGAIN
"IF" "We will see"

Regardless what the circumstances were, The FACT is Sonny achieved more then Hunt did in the 2004 season.

Dont you undestand?

How many times do i have to say it? F ME DEAD!

You cant seriously be this slow.

2004 Premiers

Danish said:
If you think that your opinion on footy actually carries any weight with me you too have major problems
Any idiot out there with half a brain would admit that sonny is a better talent than hunt.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im expecting Hunt to make a stunning turnaround on this poll in the next few days

D

Danish

K E said:
"IF" "We will see"

Regardless what the circumstances were, The FACT is Sonny achieved more then Hunt did in the 2004 season.

Dont you undestand?

How many times do i have to say it? F ME DEAD!

You cant seriously be this slow.
Yet he wasnt selected Rookie of the year.......

Personal acheivements are what counts mate. Being a passenger in the GF doesnt count.

They were both selected to play test footy, but Hunt played every game of the year and did more in those games. Simple stats (you know the stuff that actually rates the players) are all the FACTS i need

D

Danish

Bulldogs2005 said:
Any idiot out there with half a brain would admit that sonny is a better talent than hunt.
That i agree with. Most people with only half a brain would think that.

K

K E

Danish said:
Personal acheivements are what counts.
Interseting, Do go on....................

Danish said:
Simple stats are all the FACTS i need
Again, Interesting.

For once, Will you make your mind up and stick to what you say.

2004 Premiers

Danish said:
man cant u just put aside that ur a rorter supporter and admit that sonny is better? u dont have to be bias all the time

K

K E

Danish said:
Sneaky Danish.

People with half a brain also think the roosters are the "benchmark" "have the best defence" and have the "best coach".

perhaps next time Steinberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.