News SBW used in Bulldogs plan to lure Payne Haas

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously who gives a fuck about 2025 yet.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fifi's gf is signed with the Titans WNRL side.

Can't see Tino signing with you, as he will see Burton & have flashbacks to Origin & repeat it at training & on the field.
I'm taking the piss Kaz... lol

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember many people posting on here a few weeks ago saying Haas is a good chance of coming because “he wants to play with TPJ” :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs are reportedly set to sign a Titans young gun immediately as club powerbrokers plot a bid to acquire the services of Broncos powerhouse Payne Haas.

Haas, 23, is free to negotiate with rivals for the 2025 season from November 1 this year and the Bulldogs will table a bumper contract according to The Daily Telegraph.

The representative prop won’t be short of suitors, with Rugby Australia making it clear Haas is at the top of their recruitment

Broncos powerbrokers will also reportedly table a multi-million dollar contract to make the young gun the club’s highest-ever paid player.

However, the Bulldogs believe they could have an edge in the form of Haas’ close friend — former club great Sonny Bill Williams.

Haas previously said Williams was a “real good brother of mine” and the pair bonded over their religious connection with Islam.

Canterbury reportedly have cap space to burn for 2024 and 2025, having already secured the signature of Panthers gun Stephen Crichton for next season.

The Bulldogs are also reportedly monitoring the situation of David Fifita and Tino Fa’asuamaleaui but have acquired the services of their club teammate.

Halfback Toby Sexton will reportedly join the Bulldogs immediately after driving 10 hours to Sydney on Monday to meet with club officials according to News Corp.

The 22-year-old has been recruited amid a halves crisis at the Belmore-based club, with superstar Matt Burton filling the No.7 jersey for two months.

Rookie coach Cameron Ciraldo has used Kyle Flanagan, Karl Oloapu, Josh Reynolds and Khaled Rajab to partner Burton so far in 2023 but will now reportedly look to Sexton to fill the void.

Pending NRL clearance, Sexton could be available for the Bulldogs as soon as Round 19 when the Bulldogs take on the Rabbitohs.

Sexton was previously viewed as the Titans’ next halfback and 12 months ago Gold Coast powerbrokers allowed Jamal Fogarty to leave the club to hand the reins to the young gun.

The halfback was dropped by axed coach Justin Holbrook at the back-end of the 2022 season, having featured only once for the Titans in 2023.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I'm sure Haas is desperate to leave the team coming equal 1st for a team that hasn't made the finals in 8 years and just got thrashed 66-0 at home to the 13th placed team.
People have done a lot stranger things in the name of religion lol

Also Tino left Melbourne to go to a rock bottom Titans so it does happen (but it won’t)

But it might…

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently Haas is open to leaving the Broncos and move to Sydney and the Sonny influence is real.

The sticking point is Gus trying to move TPJ on and Payne wants TPJ here if he was to come across

TPJ is on the outer

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Again with the she-rex signings…haas, Fifita

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently Haas is open to leaving the Broncos and move to Sydney and the Sonny influence is real.

The sticking point is Gus trying to move TPJ on and Payne wants TPJ here if he was to come across

TPJ is on the outer
He was open to coming a few years back
Sonny been trying to convince him for a while

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You think the honourable Sonny Bill would help him come to the dogs? Not uncle Nick’s team with their special paper bags? This is the same guy that tried to convince Haas to break his contract last year..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He won’t come here unless he sees success, or if he does , it will be for a big pay cheque and you watch him turn to shit!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People have done a lot stranger things in the name of religion lol

Also Tino left Melbourne to go to a rock bottom Titans so it does happen (but it won’t)

But it might…
Difference was with Tino and the Titans though was he was getting way more money and was heading back home as he went to school and played junior footy up there.

If Haas leaves to head back to NSW, I doubt it'd be to join us on our current situation. The Roosters seem more likely. Although I think he stays at Brisbane and Tino and Fifita stay with the Titans.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

TPJ is on the outer
TPJ should take a paycut in order of himself staying plus getting Haas. I think he would tbh he seems much more honest now to himself

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got greater chance of winning Powerball without a ticket.

Preston needs some help out there in the second row. Imagine Fifita/Tino off the bench for Kikau or Preston.

Or both.

Fifita off the bench and Tino at lock.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I've got greater chance of winning Powerball without a ticket.

Preston needs some help out there in the second row. Imagine Fifita/Tino off the bench for Kikau or Preston.

Or both.

Fifita off the bench and Tino at lock.
If by some dream we landed those 2 it would be

8. Tino
10. Tpj
11. Kikau
12. Fifita
13. Preston