Votes: 39 43.8%

• Total voters

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Always remember where you were when $BW and **** Khodar got on that plane to Paris. And how you felt afterwards.
I do. I'm still not over it.
His naked quest of the dollar triggered the collapse of the house of cards that we've not yet recovered from.
And you'd still let him back???
If these talks are actually happening it just further reinforces the notion that the Three Stooges could do a better job than the Anderson ticket in back office.
16 years old at the time in my bedroom, had matchbox twenty 'how far we've come' playing on the radio and my phone lights up... best mates txt says SBW gone ahahahaha... what a shit night it was lol.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly can’t believe some people that don’t want sonny bill I mean if this guy is keen to comeback and give us a couple years and make amends why wouldn’t anyone want that this might have been on his mind for the last 10 years he might have had many regrets about it. One thing we know is that he’s is a very religious man now and money would be the last thing on his mind now and also hence why he might want to come back and make amends and right a wrong. If that’s how he feels then you have to respect that about him

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he came back and played for the value he walked out on then yeah I would be ok with it. But 1 year deal with second in clubs favour in case he kills it

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd take him back at the right price, IMHO he would contribute much more than many on our current roster for the next 2 years, if only we could medically retire Foran we would have the money
He would also help bring sponsors and players to our club.
I have no doubt that some of our clubs enemies worked on him and turned him against us, and for that reason I would forgive him. Most young people are easily influenced, by the older cunning ones, for heaven's sake they even managed to convert him to the Islam faith.I recall that some took him under their wing, like Mundine (he did the dirty on our club during the SL war) Nasser (say no more), and that very successful (car salesman) Politis. I'm sure that, poor young SBW would have had no chance with them 3.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shit idea, it would screw our salary cap even more and it looks like a desperate board.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
WTF? That horse has bolted..time to go forward not backwards.. So politely piss off..

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly can’t believe some people that don’t want sonny bill I mean if this guy is keen to comeback and give us a couple years and make amends why wouldn’t anyone want that this might have been on his mind for the last 10 years he might have had many regrets about it. One thing we know is that he’s is a very religious man now and money would be the last thing on his mind now and also hence why he might want to come back and make amends and right a wrong. If that’s how he feels then you have to respect that about him
We all

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTF? That horse has bolted..time to go forward not backwards.. So politely piss off..
It would have to be a business decision, by Pay and the board, if there was to be a meeting, I would trust our current board to sum up the situation and make the right decision.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It would have to be a business decision, by Pay and the board, if there was to be a meeting, I would trust our current board to sum up the situation and make the right decision.
Fingers crossed they make the right decision!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
At the risk of opening this up to a no no area. Really........Religious and money being the last thing on his mind? Really bad example on that one sorry lmao.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Getting SBW back is like getting back with your ex girlfriend after she cheated on you then dumped your ass . It might sound like a good idea but it's never going to feel right.

It's like your girlfriend (SBW) leaves you to play the field, the field of dicks and after playing said field of dicks (playing for different teams and sports) wants to come back home to you after taking more hot loads than a bukkake gang bang. Hellz no, keep walking thanks!!

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting SBW back is like getting back with your ex girlfriend after she cheated on you then dumped your ass . It might sound like a good idea but it's never going to feel right.

It's like your girlfriend (SBW) leaves you to play the field, the field of dicks and after playing said field of dicks (playing for different teams and sports) wants to come back home to you after taking more hot loads than a bukkake gang bang. Hellz no, keep walking thanks!!
Haha fucking spot on

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well that rumour dried up quick after another flogging lol