Votes: 50 56.2%
  • No, fuck him

Votes: 39 43.8%

• Total voters

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It would increase my respect for him if he came back to help the club during tough times, whether it be in an on field or off field capacity.

Having said that, I’ll believe it when I see it.

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Love him or hate him he's a super star and i can't help but see his presence reflect on the rest of the team

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The guy is a sell out, and an all round terrible friend/team mate/club person.

SBW cares about one person, SBW.

If you want that attitude at the club, then by all means welcome him back.

But if you want a return to the 'family club' and an environment where it is Club first, team second, individuals third, then SBW has no business even being mentioned in the same sentence as our once proud club.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The prick had his chance for “redemption” but ended up wearing that Roosters jumper and smiled and slapped hands with Roosters fans when he scored against us. F U C K H I M and his shit stained crew

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just returned from South Africa to find we got smashed by the warriors and we are talking to sonny bill fmd could be just the jet lag talking but I’m just about done with the dogs the **** took a massive shit on our club when he left and we are talking hat in hand to the **** the club used to be better than this

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul Kent on NRL360 shitcanned it as BS.
I don't have a clue about any truth to it, but as Kenty didn't break the story, he'll naturally talk it down. By the same token, since Moley DID break the story, WWOS will talk it up.

Its too late in his career, a one year swansong won't help us long term. We have heaps of backrowers now (although that didn't help on Saturday).

Maybe if we got away with paying him mid range (NRL wouldn't cop that surely), but then wouldn't that cash be better spent getting a "rockstar" centre/FB/DH?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Someone on here that mentioned sonny is happy to play for minnimum wage lol get off the crack

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im sorry mate, but i wont get over someone shitting on our club that hard
Club shat on itself at the time if U didn't realise.. if anything the club ripped the bloke 750k to square things up.. it's done and dusted champion, water under tha bridge.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If he is considering a NRL return, the only reason he would be considering us would be due to the Roosters not being able / interested.
In case you haven’t noticed the Roosters don’t have a salary cap

And

Uncle Nick loves Sonny like his own son and I’m sure he had something with Sonny leaving in dead of night 2008

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not that I believe this is going to happen in any way, but I would be willing to roll with a deal if it were up to $500,000 a season for 1-2 years as a max.
If he truly seeks redemption and to repay our club for what he did, then this is it.
Get some publicity, inspire some confidence and mentorship for the squad.
We lack leadership and go forward right now.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d give the game away if we ever let that flog wear a dogs jersey again. I don’t care what situation we are in, I don’t care how young he was or how good a player he is, I don’t care that it makes me a bitter arsehole. I will never support a team with SBW again.
If he were to come back to us, I believe that it would have something with his conscience, after all he was conned (brain washed) by our clubs enemies and now he has matured and realises it.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
No I prefer Elliot and Montoya in the side and 40 point thrashings
So yeah instead we'll get thrashed by 30 with him there. Pfft. Mate we're not doing anything with the 1,9 and 6 we currently have. Hoppa is solid but can't break a game open; Meaney is very young and will take a couple of years; Lichaa (enough said); and Foran will drop when the next gust of wind comes through. Having SBW wont fix our long term problems. Save the money esp at his age.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So yeah instead we'll get thrashed by 30 with him there. Pfft. Mate we're not doing anything with the 1,9 and 6 we currently have. Hoppa is solid but can't break a game open; Meaney is very young and will take a couple of years; Lichaa (enough said); and Foran will drop when the next gust of wind comes through. Having SBW wont fix our long term problems. Save the money esp at his age.
Um yeh ok
Don’t know why pfft me for I was just answering the question
But I’ll agree with u if that’s ok