• Yes

Votes: 50 56.2%
  • No, fuck him

Votes: 39 43.8%

• Total voters

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Media coverage alone is worth having him at the dogs .
Really there's only one way to truely look at this without emotion just purely business .
The money would be ffn huge for our club compared to what we pay him in return , if this goes through .
Think bulldogs on the world stage the amount of interest each of our games will command shut the ffn gate . His a corp poster boy , i would pay him just to have a seat on our bench . The amount of brand new diverse fans from all over the world he would bring again $$$$ = Bulldogs ,,,plus the roster he could attract to us , the amount of merchandise , instant membership boost in numbers etc , It's quiet obvious to me personally that in our state of play , it's a ffn down grade to him if he came back now , when big bucks are on offer elsewhere . Its a bussines 1st mentally , I want success not just on the field .
You could live in the past and keep crying about how he left , or embrace the man bringing the hype back and the world stage back too 2192 . It's all about us staying on top of a tough sydney NRL market and he's the answer we need right now so , Sonny Bill Williams I've forgiven you mate and if the Bulldogs don't throw the bank at you , I will let you marry my daughter your faith says you can have upto 4 wives .

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Media coverage alone is worth having him at the dogs .
Really there's only one way to truely look at this without emotion just purely business .
The money would be ffn huge for our club compared to what we pay him in return , if this goes through .
Think bulldogs on the world stage the amount of interest each of our games will command shut the ffn gate . His a corp poster boy , i would pay him just to have a seat on our bench . The amount of brand new diverse fans from all over the world he would bring again $$$$ = Bulldogs ,,,plus the roster he could attract to us , the amount of merchandise , instant membership boost in numbers etc , It's quiet obvious to me personally that in our state of play , it's a ffn down grade to him if he came back now , when big bucks are on offer elsewhere . Its a bussines 1st mentally , I want success not just on the field .
You could live in the past and keep crying about how he left , or embrace the man bringing the hype back and the world stage back too 2192 . It's all about us staying on top of a tough sydney NRL market and he's the answer we need right now so , Sonny Bill Williams I've forgiven you mate and if the Bulldogs don't throw the bank at you , I will let you marry my daughter your faith says you can have upto 4 wives .
Yeah nah... him returning at this time in his career is insulting.

Im really surprised so many people are willing to welcome him back...

Had he come back in 2013 and wanted to make amends, sure lets have a discussion... to do so now at 34/35??? What could he possibly offer us on the field where it matters?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The Superleague killed the game for me, then I came back and then we got stripped of our points.... So I was out again. I wasn't even that into league when we won in 2004 but I started to get back into it then.

But then I was absolutely devastated when SBW walked out, I thought he was the best player in the league. His exit seemed started a very dark time for our club. It took me years to get back into NRL after that, I was just so disillusioned. I did not really get back into league again until 2011.

Then when he joined the Roosters I was SUPER pissed again.

But even after all of that, I would welcome him back. I feel like he owes us and he should be trying to make up for what he did to us and I am happy to give him the opportunity because for fucks sake, we need all the help we can get.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes. He was young, he did something fucked up... and like anybody, deserves a second chance.
To me a second chance would have been trying to come back to us rather than the rorters a few years back.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would rather spend the money on key areas we need improvement in rather than throwing a mill at the dog in the twilight of his career. A fullback, 2 centres and a hooker will do me

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Every second full moon of the year, on every second year, the media wheel out this story as if it's going to happen.

Remember when it was "hes decided to play the Rugby World Cup instead". I'd rather spend the money on Israel Folau if we are going to raid Rugby for their aging players.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Every second full moon of the year, on every second year, the media wheel out this story as if it's going to happen.

Remember when it was "hes decided to play the Rugby World Cup instead". I'd rather spend the money on Israel Folau if we are going to raid Rugby for their aging players.
Now Izzy would be a great signing!

Would Raelene approved of this considering Izzy's stance in regards to the LBMGTASPARADE?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok.. yes he did the DIRTY big time when he walked all those years ago!!! Would I want him back ever ? Fuck no..

but if this will help an benefit our great club and it can attract players and a better star line up? And help our rebuild just a little ?..Then only given those circumstances alone to give our club a little kickstart, and get us moving in the right direction then sure bring him back for 1/2 years!!

Don’t get me wrong (I can’t forgive his actions) but If it helps our club an it’s a positive for our future going forward then of corse I would accept it.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d take him back in a heartbeat. The Roosters raves about his professionalism when he won the comp with them in 13. He would add a lot to the club. Memberships would increase. Crowds. He’d be an unreal mentor for the young fellas coming through. I’d take him for 2 years.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only if it benefits the club in some way/shape or form...!!! Redemption could be Thrown in the mix also.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would definitely welcome him back with a black double-ended dildo, and shove both ends up his smelly asshole

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always remember where you were when $BW and **** Khodar got on that plane to Paris. And how you felt afterwards.
I do. I'm still not over it.
His naked quest of the dollar triggered the collapse of the house of cards that we've not yet recovered from.
And you'd still let him back???
If these talks are actually happening it just further reinforces the notion that the Three Stooges could do a better job than the Anderson ticket in back office.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He may be the one to make our great club a place players want to come and play at again, we need that ! We need to attract big names..!!!
And if this is a way to make that happen then maybe not such a bad idea.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sometimes you need a prize recruit to entice others to sign on let's face how many rejections from player have we had in past few years
Also helps to attract players, when you can confirm to them that Des will not be their coach.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Ok.. yes he did the DIRTY big time when he walked all those years ago!!! Would I want him back ever ? Fuck no..

but if this will help an benefit our great club and it can attract players and a better star line up? And help our rebuild just a little ?..Then only given those circumstances alone to give our club a little kickstart, and get us moving in the right direction then sure bring him back for 1/2 years!!

Don’t get me wrong (I can’t forgive his actions) but If it helps our club an it’s a positive for our future going forward then of corse I would accept it.
Exactly how I see it. Has to be a 2 year deal minimum though other wise it won't attract as many players! Players would want to be apart of a fairy-tale finish. I would like him to publicly say that he is back to make amends and also as cheap as possible......That's the kicker!

Seems to be a heap of older players returning to the Club lately.

Last edited: