Saving my sisters life... - Fundraiser for 5yr Lilis overseas treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bro, that smile shows she isn't helpless, she is a fighter and obviously has a loving and supporting family in her corner.

I'm cheering her on! We all are.
I was thinking the same thing mate, she is a fighter.
Her smile is so beautiful but determined (if those are the right words.)
Trendsetter - if I may relate something in the hope to give you and your family more hope.
When one of my daughters was born she was "repossessed" by the hospital at around 6 weeks old - she spent the best part of the next 10 months living in the hospital with my wife.
Tough times indeed - however the first time my father walked into ICU and looked down at her he said - "Don't worry too much about her - she is a fighter"
My daughter was not supposed to last the first 12 months of her life and we celebrated her first birthday when she was 9 months old because she was not supposed to live much longer.
This was just before her open heart surgery that could have gone either way.
We just celebrated her THIRTY FIFTH birthday.
Your girl is a fighter mate - Assassin can see that so can I.
Hang in there, stay strong and the love you have will keep her going.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even though she's helpless and can't do anything for herself, the fact she smiles through all her pain still amazes me and makes me cry.
It would have been selfish of me not to post this photo for everyone to see that gorgeous little smile after all the support and love we've received from everyone.
It made my day, I hope it gives everyone else a little joy as well.
Thank you for sharing that beautiful photo. A smile can really make a person's day, it certainly has made mine. God bless her.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey Trendsetter, can you please call kiss fm and tell them about Lilly . There's soooooo many good people out there that want to give .
Little bulldogs fan Ziad needed $100 K for a brain tumour surgery to be performed by Dr Teo , he had a fund me page but in 10 minutes on kiss fm they raised enough money plus more so he could get his surgery.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lili is always in our minds and our hearts. Hope that she is doing okay. Check in when you can and are feeling able to, just to let us know her progress.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sorry I haven't been on in a long time.
I'll eventually fill you all in, but Lili just came back from her MRI today.
Tumor has gotten bigger since I last posted and is pushing her throat closed. She can't eat, swallow or breathe normally on her own.
She has to be fed through a tube and no longer has control over her body.

She's been rejected for any a new trial and has little to no hope for surgery now.

I'm not sure when I'll be back on here again. I don't mean to keep everyone in the dark, life has become rather unbearable and waking up everyday has become a struggle itself. Now I'm losing the only piece that kept me together.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tumor has gotten bigger since I last posted and is pushing her throat closed. She can't eat, swallow or breathe normally on her own.

She's been rejected for any a new trial and has little to no hope for surgery now.

I'm not sure when I'll be back on here again. I don't mean to keep everyone in the dark, life has become rather unbearable and waking up everyday has become a struggle itself. Now I'm losing the only piece that kept me together.
im so sorry brother ......
wish i had words that could help or take away the pain.if you need an ear your kennel families here. thoughts are with you and your family during this time.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Hey TS,

I am really really sorry to hear this :( ..

All you can do is spend as much time with her, letting her know you love her greatly, keeping her comfortable, and letting her know to not be afraid of what happens in the future. She may not be able to express or let you know, but deep down she'll understand the words.

Thinking of you and your family, and letting you know that I'm always open to a PM if you need to talk, or vent, or anything really. Everyone else here will be as well.

I can't really offer much more words than this, and to say I'm really sorry that things aren't different :(.

Endeavour

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score

I wish there was something to say or do that could make you feel better but there isn't.

I will just reiterate what the others have said and that is that the kennel is here for you.

Little Lili has spent her life surrounded by people who love and care for her deeply. It might not sound like much right now but it does mean a lot.

Give Lili a cuddle from us.

Helena

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Sorry to hear brother hope something soon happens the little fighter needs some good news.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Sorry to hear..please stay strong.. All my strength to your sister..you..and your family..

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

wish i could do something to comfort your little sister and her pain.

stay strong and sending all prayers to her.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You must be in a very bad place right now . May God take pity and grant your little sister a fighting chance.
Sometimes things are darkest before the dawn.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

My thoughts, prayers and love are with you and yours and most definitely with that beautiful young lady.

After the wonderful news regarding Ed this has most definitely put a massive black cloud over everything. It breaks my heart to see one so young, just starting out, being dealt such a terrible hand. It is difficult to know exactly what to say in this circumstance; but be assured that all here are in Lili's corner and will be willing if not for a miracle of sorts a comfortable existence for her surrounded by the love and support of a family that most definitely does love and care for her.

Look after yourself, be as strong as you can and do whatever you can to make her happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.