Official Sam Walker

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score

The rule is you are not allowed to deliberately throw the ball forward. HOWEVER, Cummins got his one wrong because the touch judge said Reynolds had stepped into touch BEFORE passing it.

Still a dick move by Reynolds, but topped by Cummins.

Two Flogs Reynolds and Cummins

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck I wish Hetherington caught up to him and took his head off...what a dum fuck, I could probably see a bit of arrogance like that if your team is at the top but they are a rubbish team at the moment

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would have loved to see him get caught in that far corner in the field of play and ragdolled right across to the other corner. All within the rules. Gordon Tallis style.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This sort of crap is exactly why they changed the rules in soccer not allowing a player to continually push the ball back to their keeper to allow them to pick it up, bounce it and pass it back to their team mate , repeating the effort effectively locking the game down.

A back pass in soccer is when a player passes the ball back to their own team's goalkeeper. The back pass rule in soccer restricts the goalie from handling the ball in most circumstances when another player on their team has passed the ball back to them.
The rule was expanded upon in 1997, updated to disallow goalkeepers from picking up the ball when catching a throw-in made by a team-mate, but are still able to catch the ball if thrown in by the opposition.

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry Sam , for the harsh words in regards to the last play on Saturday, just found out about your condition
(LOSA)
The Lack of Sportsmanship Attention

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad you started this thread, because I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on this ridiculous, grubby. discusting, unsportsman like move he pulled of in the last 30 seconds of the game, I think his coach & even his team mates would not have been impressed with that dirty, childish play, how could any one with an ounce of decency do something as despicable as that and 30 seconds later shake hands with your fellow sportsmen. I have not seen something as discusting as this in sport since the Trevor Chaple under arm bowling incident in the cricket test match against the Kiwis in 1981. I don't think that little Bastard will last long in our game doing grimey little acts like that & how would you like to be his team mates, you couldn't trust the slimey C#%t.
From the Vault: The underarm incident - YouTube
Tell us how you really feel!

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t know what’s worse getting the wrong twin pregnant at a family luncheon after a few drinks when the married one isn’t giving birth and the other twin is meant to have been single actually come to think of it to keep the secret and not wreck the other twins marriage the baggage she must feel telling her Sunday church goers Christian upstanding family she doesn’t know who the father is the tramp whispers man wow yep that made me feel disgusted at the thought just like that last 30 seconds of the game if I have to watch it again
wot?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We were never going to win that game anyway, especially with 30 seconds left on the clock.

Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are people still talking about this? I'm not that fussed with what he did but I wish that we had someone like Shrek or Graham in the team that would take that personally, obsess over it til the next time we played them and then rag doll him 100m the first time he got the ball.

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do you mean the word what ? Never heard this in a sentence (wot) before your correspondence , if you want I’ll send you an updated computer keyboard little fella . Like the latest comes with more keys to press , that way when you ask me for more info ya can use more then just a 3 letter word to help ya better understanding my reply the first time

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Do you mean the word what ? Never heard this in sentence (wot) before your correspondence if you want. I’ll send you ab updated computer keyboard little fella the latest comes with more keys to press , that way when you ask me for more info using more then just 3 letter words so u better understanding
Dude, I'm not taking sides or anything, but you can't call someone out for saying wot and then use u as a substitute for you in the same comment...lol

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you mean the word what ? Never heard this in sentence (wot) before your correspondence if you want. I’ll send you ab updated computer keyboard little fella the latest comes with more keys to press , that way when you ask me for more info using more then just 3 letter words so u better understanding
Ab? Is dat okay cause its only 2 letters?

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you mean the word what ? Never heard this in a sentence (wot) before your correspondence , if you want I’ll send you an updated computer keyboard little fella . Like the latest comes with more keys to press , that way when you ask me for more info ya can use more then just a 3 letter word to help ya better understanding my reply the first time
wot?

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for thinking of me Bluebarry, a new keyboard would be great, but only if it will it help me decipher that clusterfuck of a post you authored? i even tried to use google translator and it just kept saying ‘error’! please help!