Official Sam Walker

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I was annoyed at the time but I'm sure we've done it in the past (Reynolds :P). I can see how it's bad sportsmanship but it was probably the highest % play. Once we're back on top (I hope) I'm sure we'll do it to a team again when we're confident and cocky.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there really no thread about Sam "my vagina might get hurt" Walker,

Fuck this ****, only we can call something a dog act and even this is below us
I'm glad you started this thread, because I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on this ridiculous, grubby. discusting, unsportsman like move he pulled of in the last 30 seconds of the game, I think his coach & even his team mates would not have been impressed with that dirty, childish play, how could any one with an ounce of decency do something as despicable as that and 30 seconds later shake hands with your fellow sportsmen. I have not seen something as discusting as this in sport since the Trevor Chaple under arm bowling incident in the cricket test match against the Kiwis in 1981. I don't think that little Bastard will last long in our game doing grimey little acts like that & how would you like to be his team mates, you couldn't trust the slimey C#%t.
From the Vault: The underarm incident - YouTube

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Last time this happened in a game was Ennis (sharks) v Bulldogs at Belmore when we lost, he ran backwards towards the crowd on the hill.

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Last time this happened in a game was Ennis (sharks) v Bulldogs at Belmore when we lost, he ran backwards towards the crowd on the hill.
I'm glad you started this thread, because I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on this ridiculous, grubby. discusting, unsportsman like move he pulled of in the last 30 seconds of the game, I think his coach & even his team mates would not have been impressed with that dirty, childish play, how could any one with an ounce of decency do something as despicable as that and 30 seconds later shake hands with your fellow sportsmen. I have not seen something as discusting as this in sport since the Trevor Chaple under arm bowling incident in the cricket test match against the Kiwis in 1981. I don't think that little Bastard will last long in our game doing grimey little acts like that & how would you like to be his team mates, you couldn't trust the slimey C#%t.
From the Vault: The underarm incident - YouTube
Disgusting for true footy fans to watch no matter what team he played for including the B&W

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don’t know what’s worse getting the wrong twin pregnant at a family luncheon after a few drinks when the married one isn’t giving birth and the other twin is meant to have been single actually come to think of it to keep the secret and not wreck the other twins marriage the baggage she must feel telling her Sunday church goers Christian upstanding family she doesn’t know who the father is the tramp whispers man wow yep that made me feel disgusted at the thought just like that last 30 seconds of the game if I have to watch it again

BloodyDOGS

Waterboy
Reaction score
Agree the prick could've kept running up the stand and jumped off the top what dumbass play...smash him next time

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was unsportsmanlike and a horrible look but it's happened several times before over the years. If he just kicked it dead or into touch, we had no way of going 100 metres and scoring a converted try in the rain with 15 seconds left.

He just lost a lot of respect and made himself look foolish more than anything. He'll be remembered for that for a long time. Doing that should be beneath someone as talented as him.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It was unsportsmanlike and a horrible look but it's happened several times before over the years. If he just kicked it dead or into touch, we had no way of going 100 metres and scoring a converted try in the rain with 15 seconds left.

He just lost a lot of respect and made himself look foolish more than anything. He'll be remembered for that for a long time. Doing that should be beneath someone as talented as him.
It has happened a few times over the years but in saying that, this one was the worse one I've seen. Hopefully they ban it this week, no place for it in the game IMO.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
reminded me of when Ben Creagh pushed a Queenslander and then ran away in that Origin match

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’ve seen AFL players kick the ball around to each other for 5 minutes (mostly sideways and backwards) to ice the game; NFL players take the knee; England passed the ball to each other 154 times to waste the last minutes against Denmark, taking the ball to the corner flag. What Sam Walker did was just ice the game. Wasn’t a good look, but he took no chances. This was his mindset. Tells me how chicken shit he was that we could have scored a 90’meter try in the last 10 seconds. Not this year Sam, but stay tuned for 2022

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there really no thread about Sam "my vagina might get hurt" Walker,

Fuck this ****, only we can call something a dog act and even this is below us
Nasheed here,
Don’t be easily triggered.

what he did was funny, cocky and clever

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminded me of play NRL Live on Xbox n you get the ball n run backwards to annoy the other player. Lewis should’ve kicked him in the ****. Studs up n all