Sam Perrett to join Bulldogs immediately?

Do we need Sam Perret at the Dogz

• Yes

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if he will be named tomorrow? He most likely starts training tomorrow with the dogs.
We'll probably name the team without him then he'll come in once it's all official etc. Unless it's confirmed tomorrow morning.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sam Perrett WILL BE ANNOUNCED TUES IF THE ROOSTERS ALLOW A MID SEASON TRANSFER........ IMO

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the club has allowed him to go. He farewelled his team mates today
Old Saying........

Believe None What U Hear....
Half What U Read....

Untill Perrett is running around in the Blue & White I will with hold my excitement!!! LOL

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
This hawse to be a gee up. :p
I C what u did there.

Wouldnt say no to perret, but will believe it when i see its official. Wondering how we could have any cap space left?

Getting players wont be hard if we have cap to spend. We are in 2nd place and under Des. We have the best centre of excellence in the game, and we are a great successful club. We also have a great culture at the club thanks to Todd. Everyone wants to play for us now.

I cant believe how many outside backs we have lost this year. I am just glad the best one of them, JMoz is still 100% and firing.

C

chipandchase

I C what u did there.

Wouldnt say no to perret, but will believe it when i see its official. Wondering how we could have any cap space left?

Getting players wont be hard if we have cap to spend. We are in 2nd place and under Des. We have the best centre of excellence in the game, and we are a great successful club. We also have a great culture at the club thanks to Todd. Everyone wants to play for us now.

I cant believe how many outside backs we have lost this year. I am just glad the best one of them, JMoz is still 100% and firing.
Well how much will he cost for this year, example inu only 50k on the cap
We are obviously going to have to get rid off 2 outside backs for next year and s couple of forwards to accommodate trex

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Just mentioned now on Fox Sports by Smith, 56th Min of the Melbourne V Manly Game. Also talking about Oldfield from Manly going to the roosters during the next week. 30 June deadline is nearly here...

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Sportsnewsfirst ‏@Sportsnewsfirst
The Sydney Roosters have reacted swiftly to the loss of Sam Perrett by signing Manly winger Michael Oldfiel

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
from the ChookPen:
filthyralph
Chookpen Gold Members

Originally Posted by Billy Gunn

So if Dessie , the coach almost all on this site would love At the roosters sees 3 years in Sammy and we don't

Enough said really , just keep rebuilding we have been since Freddy retired

Yep BG... its the ever ringing excuse of late.

P

Paint.

I C what u did there.

tbh we dont have the best Centre of Excellence, Titans do

Status
Not open for further replies.