Sam Perrett - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sam is under rated IMO , does some great work in offence coming off our own line and finishes really well, he's strong for a winger. Only his defence lets him down a bit when he rushes up.
This.
A true professional.
Though he's been bit inconsistent this season last week was terrible tbh but so was the whole team lol.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Never puts his head down after a mistake. Always claps, hi-fives, and gets on with business so his mind doesn't become clouded. That's professional.

Though not the best or most consistent player, he deserves to be where he is and is our best option at wing for the club. Does freak me out when he jumps off his wing unnecessarily, but so many wingers have that same problem.

Glad we picked him up.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have been his harshest critic since he signed. But he had another solid game today.

I was upset at his defence last week (especially the last try when he ran up to stop the ball then stopped and look at bird I think it was pop the ball to the winger who jogged in untouched).

His defence is a liability and good thing scores weren't level as he would hang cost us the game.

Solid finisher. Surprised he hasn't scored more tries in his career. Is like a poor mans version of matt sing (minus the speed, try scoring ability, defence and catching) :p lol (actually pretty much nothing like sing)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol i missed the kick off and first thing i saw was the perrett high fiving everyone and i thought we scored already

next thing you know players will want to make a mistake to get congratulated

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i was suprised reading into sam perretts stats

he played 149 games for the roosters and scored 45 tries
and now has played 34 games for the bulldogs and scored 22 tries

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i was suprised reading into sam perretts stats

he played 149 games for the roosters and scored 45 tries
and now has played 34 games for the bulldogs and scored 22 tries
Yeh his conversion rate is crazy (for the dogs) when you consider his overall career. Even the commentators said he had never scored more then 10 in a season and is up at 17 now. Any winger that gets 17 in a season would consider that a top year.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Yeah , he hasnt gone as well as last year but had a great last few games , well done sam

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Perrett has had surgery for those who don't know, had an operation done on his elbow. Best of luck to Sam and his recovery!

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Perrett has had surgery for those who don't know, had an operation done on his elbow. Best of luck to Sam and his recovery!
On ya Sam, had a great season, hope the surgery goes well, best of luck!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I dont wonder any more why nrl players get the big bucks. They break their bodies over and over to play the game, they deserve it.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont wonder any more why nrl players get the big bucks. They break their bodies over and over to play the game, they deserve it.
Yeah, the game has evolved and gotten much wealthier. It rewards these athletes who put their bodies on the line to entertain, keep the clubs and NRL going. Kudos to them (most of them)!

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Godspeed recovery Sam! Is he going to make the RLWC next month?

Status
Not open for further replies.