Sam Perrett - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Although I don't think Sam is the only one that comes too far in on that side.
In one instance against Manly Pez rushed up/in so muc that he ended up past Inu and infront of Reynolds! wtf no need for that. Manly would have scored if they didn't fuck up the play.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe we need Inu and Perrett to communicate and watch eachothers backs more, once this is fixed we will become unbeatable.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Perrett was a better player with Lafai next to him

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
i must of counted at least 10 times at Manly that he came wayyyyyyyyyyyy in off his wing...and i cant see what for?
i rate him as a player...he is definately a good finisher and a solid winger...but farout...please have some trust in your centres Perrett!

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Tbh I agree that Perret has some defensive deficiencies but all I can say is at least he's not Benji; after watching bits and pieces of the game on Monday I have to say Benji is the worst defender of all time. ALL TIME !

Maybe they should switch Brown and Perret? I'm pretty sure Morris is more than capable of covering for Perret.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tbh I agree that Perret has some defensive deficiencies but all I can say is at least he's not Benji; after watching bits and pieces of the game on Monday I have to say Benji is the worst defender of all time. ALL TIME !

Maybe they should switch Brown and Perret? I'm pretty sure Morris is more than capable of covering for Perret.
Isn't Browns side Perretts preferred side or am I mixed up?

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Isn't Browns side Perretts preferred side or am I mixed up?
Don't really know tbh, I thought Hasler was going with that idea that because Perret is Kiwi and Inu is Kiwi that *BAM* perfect centre/wing combination because they match.

On a side note I wonder if Inu is injured, he seems to be making Perret carry on some extra defensive workload.

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am sorry but I think we have the worst wingers in the comp. Both Perrett and Mitch Brown are error riddled and slow and past their best! To make matters worse Perrett is signed for a further 2 years and with Des not making changes
unless there is injury we will have that constant weakness on the wing.

S

Submits

SAM PERRETT IS RUBBISH!

He drops every bomb that comes to him, his dummy half runs are less and less effective every game and he is the worst winger in the comp defensively.

I don't care if he is a custodian or a NZ International or a favourite of Dessies. He is rubbish.

The one thing I likes about Jim Dymock is that he wasn't scared to drop players. Dessie you are disappointing me.

And don't get me started on T-Rex.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe the length of contract we gave Sam. He is way past it!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I Sila fit? If yes may as well throw him in

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
and yet Perrett and Brown are our two top try scorers this year *shakes head*.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
lol anyone asking for Jon Sila, go look at our results in NSW Cup .... If you want better defence, Sila is not the answer. Goes missing on the wing more times than Perrett and Brown combined.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am sorry but I think we have the worst wingers in the comp. Both Perrett and Mitch Brown are error riddled and slow and past their best! To make matters worse Perrett is signed for a further 2 years and with Des not making changes
unless there is injury we will have that constant weakness on the wing.
I agree, add our Fullback into the scheme of things and we have a disaster.

S

Submits

Yeah, Sila is an awful defender.

But Perrett needs to go.. worth the try.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could Sam be our new fullback? He defended quite well and was on the spot in support play, I reckon leave him there and teach him to slice the line like Benny used to.

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
Sam is under rated IMO , does some great work in offence coming off our own line and finishes really well, he's strong for a winger. Only his defence lets him down a bit when he rushes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.