Salim Mehajer - Time for prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
After multiple times failing to appear in court due to "car accidents", and claiming to the media him and his wife are "still together but pretending to be separated to avoid the media... this comedian delivers in spades overnight.

Ironically... after being involved in a car accident.

Only problem was it was apparently with his ex and a friend, and she has an AVO against him.

Charged with Dangerous Driving after crashing into a friend of hers car and breaching an AVO.

Has been denied bail over skipping court on other offences, and could face potential prison time this time around.

It's like the gift that keeps on giving.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It says he's been refused bail. Doesn't that mean he's in prison now?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...h/news-story/37f26e263feed08235855eb66315a8bf

Reading through some of the things above, I'm sure this guy has a mental illness - and I do NOT mean that in an insulting fashion. I really do think there is something wrong with this guy. No human can possibly be wired as bad as he is. It is not possible.
Yeh definitely has something off in his mind. Have u seen the video he recorded of himself yelling “I’m going to rape your mum”? And sent it to his ex misso.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeh definitely has something off in his mind. Have u seen the video he recorded of himself yelling “I’m going to rape your mum”? And sent it to his ex misso.
Yes I saw that one - it was posted on the news, and I couldn't believe how stupid he was saying all that stuff on recorded media. As if someone won't use that against him as evidence. The audacity that this guy has in unbelievable.

That wedding he had 2 years ago... in terms of what it's costing him (not cash, but his job, reputation etc...) he's still paying for it now and will continue to pay for it for sometime yet.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope he doesn't cry racism or islamophobia when he does get what he deserves.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It says he's been refused bail. Doesn't that mean he's in prison now?
Salim Mehajer freed on ‘virtual house arrest’ after car crash and alleged AVO breach
November 20, 20174:05pm
SALIM Mehajer has succeeded in his desperate bid to be released on bail but will be freed under “virtual house arrest”.

The controversial property developer and ex-deputy mayor of Auburn Council had proposed a series of conditions to Burwood Local Court — including a ban on using Instagram — in order to be released from custody.

Like I said. ***** like him don’t do time.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I saw him getting his picture taken beside the Bulldogs mascot at the Auburn festival and I remember thinking here we go this will be refrenced in every story that this guy is in from that day on.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yes I saw that one - it was posted on the news, and I couldn't believe how stupid he was saying all that stuff on recorded media. As if someone won't use that against him as evidence. The audacity that this guy has in unbelievable.

That wedding he had 2 years ago... in terms of what it's costing him (not cash, but his job, reputation etc...) he's still paying for it now and will continue to pay for it for sometime yet.
I said that at the time. I could see this guy thought it was one of the absolute best things that could have happened to him to get the amount of publicity for that wedding. You could see he thought it was great. I remember thinking this will be your the start of your downfall mate. You just wait.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why the fuck is this guy in the news all the time?

I don't mean why is he always in trouble, blokes a dick

I mean why do the media waste their time with this shit.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't drive for shit, can't deal with shit without dummy spits but doesn't deserve jail, just doesn't think about stuff properly, needs to get out of the news or the media will stalk him.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Can't drive for shit, can't deal with shit without dummy spits but doesn't deserve jail, just doesn't think about stuff properly, needs to get out of the news or the media will stalk him.
Mate he has committed so many crimes/offenses that he does deserve to be behind bars. Death threats against his ex wife is an example that immediately comes to mind.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Forget it, it won't happen they don't have the guts to lock him up.
But I hope I am wrong

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hes up on serious perverting the course of justice and fraud charges on top of the other ones he has amassed. He’s had his bail denied by a magistrate and if the Supreme Court do not accept his appeal he will remain at Silvarwater for a good year until his matter comes to court.
I think he’s bitten off more than he can chew this time. He’s up for some serious time

Status
Not open for further replies.