Salim Mehajer - Time for prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like his sister is involved too LOL.

From a report I read (so could be wrong) but it claimed they tried to lodge an insurance claim before the accident had even happened :D

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like his sister is involved too LOL.

From a report I read (so could be wrong) but it claimed they tried to lodge an insurance claim before the accident had even happened :D
You can't be that fucking stupid

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Okay seems (read a few other articles) it was lodged hours after he pranged it by his sister... lol whole family is dodgy.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Okay seems (read a few other articles) it was lodged hours after he pranged it by his sister... lol whole family is dodgy.
Yep. It was lodged a couple of hours later but the insurance policy was taken out 9 days before the accident and the policy was for $156k while the vehicle was worth around $100k. Immediately red flags right there.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
These people have to be the most idiotic morons in history. Why not try this stunt with one of his crappy cars that he's had for a while, like his Audi r8?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
One of his sisters recently got married to one of the Tajour brothers. Cousins of the Ibrahims and Life members of Nomads MC. I think his older brother was still is president and he was Vice President of the club but his brother got locked up pending a trial the middle of last year part of that big police operation.

A

Alexander the Great

One of his sisters recently got married to one of the Tajour brothers. Cousins of the Ibrahims and Life members of Nomads MC. I think his older brother was still is president and he was Vice President of the club but his brother got locked up pending a trial the middle of last year part of that big police operation.
class acts.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. It was lodged a couple of hours later but the insurance policy was taken out 9 days before the accident and the policy was for $156k while the vehicle was worth around $100k. Immediately red flags right there.
I watch a lot of real crime tv shows, and almost every single time that someone kills their spouse, they up the life insurance beforehand. Do they ever do it like, years in advance? Nope. They ALWAYS do it like a week before.

Fuck people are ridiculously stupid, or just sociopaths who think no one is smarter than they are.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My misses actually got the call at NRMA. Was already flagged by their fraud squad. He's done a bunch of dodge claims in the past.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
My misses actually got the call at NRMA. Was already flagged by their fraud squad. He's done a bunch of dodge claims in the past.
Hey @Precise ... that's possibly the industry I'm looking to get a foot in the door (insurance fraud / financial fraud investigation). Is it something that requires a lot of degrees and certifications?

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey @Precise ... that's possibly the industry I'm looking to get a foot in the door (insurance fraud / financial fraud investigation). Is it something that requires a lot of degrees and certifications?
Don't believe so, but I will ask for sure when she gets home from her day a week in the office I think they slowly train you up from original claim handling. If there is degrees in wouldn't hurt but, IAG is who you want to be looking at as they handle all the hiring and work force for NRMA and a bunch other insurance companies :grinning: https://www.iag.com.au

And unlike original claims which they have been looking at offshoring at the moment they won't be doing that with fraud. Good job to get into.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
His lawyer has walked ,i bet the lawyer wanted upfront $$ due to his bad rep in not paying people

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably didn’t want to pay him the large retainer (QC barrister was involved from memory) which is the norm when lawyers take on a case. And he may very well have outstanding fees with the same lawyer that have not been finalised, hence the lawyer has walked citing “ethical “reason.
I guess it’s not very ethical when someone works on your behalf and you don’t pay him.

Last edited:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
These people have to be the most idiotic morons in history. Why not try this stunt with one of his crappy cars that he's had for a while, like his Audi r8?
Since when is a R8 crappy lol?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Since when is a R8 crappy lol?
Have you seen his other cars mate? lol I know a girl who went to school with him and said she was invited over to his house once (before he became well known) and he had his Audi r8 parked out on the street as if it was common trash lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.