Salim Mehajer - Time for prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has those big rosey cheeks and silly sunglasses all the time.

He dont rent, he dont buy refurbished, he likely has a decent 4k tv, not much to fault hom on.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I honestly think he's a bit immature with ADD or bipolar, a bit surprised the cops hammered him that hard.
Needs a doctors report for some insight.

A

Alexander the Great

Hes up on serious perverting the course of justice and fraud charges on top of the other ones he has amassed. He’s had his bail denied by a magistrate and if the Supreme Court do not accept his appeal he will remain at Silvarwater for a good year until his matter comes to court.
I think he’s bitten off more than he can chew this time. He’s up for some serious time
he will be well protected in lock up and will only network with the other scum inside and come out worse.
should be used for shark bait tbh.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
His dad can give him some insights as he's been locked up for some of the same shit previously.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he’s a closet faggot tbh, and this is him not accepting it. Bro be brave and come out. You can then claim everyone was targeting you coz you’re gay and you were afraid oh and then chuck in racism, guy will have a hosting job on the project.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why the fuck is this guy in the news all the time?

I don't mean why is he always in trouble, blokes a dick

I mean why do the media waste their time with this shit.
Cause of his high profile
And he is always doing stupid shit.

And white privilege and racism, and fake news. Lol
Jokes

Other than all that

I agree, the **** doesn't deserve the notoriety, I think he feeds on it.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Forget it, it won't happen they don't have the guts to lock him up.
But I hope I am wrong
I fear you are correct

Same as that kings cross dip shit
Sorry his name escape me right now

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think he’s a closet faggot tbh, and this is him not accepting it. Bro be brave and come out. You can then claim everyone was targeting you coz you’re gay and you were afraid oh and then chuck in racism, guy will have a hosting job on the project.
Can't stand those arseholes. Carrie Bickmores ugly head makes my stomach turn.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cause of his high profile
And he is always doing stupid shit.

And white privilege and racism, and fake news. Lol
Jokes

Other than all that

I agree, the **** doesn't deserve the notoriety, I think he feeds on it.
He feeds off it mate. He works out at anytime fitness Newington, walks around with his chicken legs like he's big shit

Hey chicken legs if you were all that why you working out at a cheap gym

The media seriously need to stop reporting on this idiot

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't stand those arseholes. Carrie Bickmores ugly head makes my stomach turn.
Let’s just leave it at that, that show is fkd and the panel is retarded viewed by people who don’t wanna hear facts rather what they want to hear and make them feel emotionally better lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This guy has serious mental issues,he just has to be dodgy all the time ,fuck with the money he has he could easily be very successful ethically and honestly but he just cant help himself

A

Alexander the Great

he isnt gay... his boyfriend is.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
One will be able to determine this when he drops the soap in the prison shower 4 times in a minute.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Punching him in the face would be pleasurable, all the plastic in his face will cushion your knuckles.
Have you seen is sisters? My goodness I don't know what they look like due to all the botox.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly think he's a bit immature with ADD or bipolar, a bit surprised the cops hammered him that hard.
Needs a doctors report for some insight.
Why is it that anytime some **** does something wrong these days they or the people around them claim that they have ADD or that they are Bipolar?? Fuck that this **** just needs to take his medicine like a man,you don't want to get Ass raped in prison don't break the law imo

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why is it that anytime some **** does something wrong these days they or the people around them claim that they have ADD or that they are Bipolar?? Fuck that this **** just needs to take his medicine like a man,you don't want to get Ass raped in prison don't break the law imo
Yeah but this rich mofo don't need to break the law, he's just doing dumb shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.