Sad to say...

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is Fox’s energy, leadership and experience missed more than we will ever understand? Are we missing his ability to turn nothing into something? Half chances into chances taken? Maybe fox is more important to this team than we take for granted??

Needless to say, our grunt up front is the root-cause of our biggest problem
We'll defo find out next week but your on the money... The biggest talkers on field are JAC and Hayze.

JAC is so loud its not funny, well soemtimes it is. JAC is more motivation/directive whilst Hayze is directive.

Still dont understand why JAC isnt our FB to be honest or atleast had a dig there..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s all sad. Our boys, what the game had turned into, the shit interpretations and officials, massive decline the NRLOL, won’t ever be the same again. And the few players that stay loyal (aka) Cleary and Walsh now he’s at the donkeys.. be hard to get players of those qualities. It’s a complete shit show. Fuck them for ruining one of the greatest games there was.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We'll defo find out next week but your on the money... The biggest talkers on field are JAC and Hayze.

JAC is so loud its not funny, well soemtimes it is. JAC is more motivation/directive whilst Hayze is directive.

Still dont understand why JAC isnt our FB to be honest or atleast had a dig there..

Why are our two backs the most vocal on the field?
Fair enough Jac has experience and is a winner but end of the day he's a winger

What the hell are Burton and Mahoney (our supposed captains) doing?

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope CC is true to his word in assessing the lower grade for potential NRL starters. I've never been more keen to watch the game today to hopefully wash away the frustrations of the last few weeks.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why are our two backs the most vocal on the field?
Fair enough Jac has experience and is a winner but end of the day he's a winger

What the hell are Burton and Mahoney (our supposed captains) doing?
They are in way over their head.

How we still have no expert directing this team around after so many years is embarrassing for the club tbh.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
From memory, besides Perhams mistake, to me he played better tonight. Not a superstar but he tried and made some breaks.

We need some hard dominate forwards ffs!
SOS Gus

Team seemed to play like puppies, not the doggies!

Credit to Warriors, they were good and gave us nothing.
They were nothing without Johnson. We allowed him to run riot.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
too busy defending in the line..
Always on the opposite of the ground to Johnson, who had an easy job kicking into our in goal for his players to take turns scoring.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Always on the opposite of the ground to Johnson, who had an easy job kicking into our in goal for his players to take turns scoring.
He was at marker for that play on the opposite side of the ruck... Was watching him struggle through traffic to try and get over too.

I guess he wasnt expecting a kick on the 4th but Reynolds basically told Johnson to go for it with his Stupid Defensive play.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
4 issues have and in make particular order
1.We lack a genuine play maker in the halves- we have lots of depth in the halves but none of them are genuine play makers. We will continue to kill Burtons game if we try to make him into one.
2. Team selections are stupid- Perham was never the full back option. Reynolds and KO continually selected together really just wastes a spot
3. Use of interchange - last night typified our strange use. Pele played 9 minutes - Reynolds played 35 minutes in 2 stints. Our use of the interchange has been ridiculous all year. No point having 2 fresh players on the pine if the other 15 blokes are severely fatigued.
4 . Strength and conditioning - to many injuries suffered in training . Fitness also seems to be an issue - we can't go for 80. We either start slow or finish weak. Yet to see an 80 minute performance

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate your not alone... people honestly cant do the heart ache anymore.
I could’ve made the choice to leave work in time to watch the game but decided to finish the work I was doing instead of leaving it to Monday, assuming I’d get more satisfaction.

Tuned into Kayo at work about 6:30ish…18-0. Knew then it was the right decision.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Pangai stop big talk and deliver
Pele good but no motor
Alomoti
Perham
Okunbum
Go to res grade

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could tell from the first 10 minutes it wasn’t our night , I sit there and jealous cause even basket case teams we’ve always whopped go and beat us, something has to change cause I really like ciro but it seems like it’s a coaches graveyard , goes to show pay, Barrett etc all tries the same stuff ciro has tried , being stubborn.

Perham needs to go, tpj and rfm reserves, bring Morrin in or another foreward, give skelton a go and Wilson to 1 or kiraz. No more fucking around it should be a privilege to put on this jumper.

I can’t handle another pre season of “ we have worked hard bla bla bla “ we’ve seen this team can do it from a few solid games but let’s be honest .. last night Perham was 80% our problem. No where to be seen out back, no communication, intercept , forced pass and even fighting with a team mate.

There’s a few who give their all each week but a lot don’t deserve the spots anymore, time to be ruthless , go hard and sign some guns

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pangai stop big talk and deliver
Pele good but no motor
Alomoti
Perham
Okunbum
Go to res grade
Yeah Alamoti hasn’t done much and doesn’t seem eager jsut watches a lot of the time. Smh

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I could’ve made the choice to leave work in time to watch the game but decided to finish the work I was doing instead of leaving it to Monday, assuming I’d get more satisfaction.

Tuned into Kayo at work about 6:30ish…18-0. Knew then it was the right decision.
Its not even worth watching the theatre of progression anymore as you just see regression.

Funny enough my mate took a sneaky video of me at the game yesterday and in the video I look so shitty one second and then im smiling the next... You can just tell that smile wasnt from happiness but more of a sadistic, pissed off can you be that stupid smile.

Point is WE ARE LOSING OUR FUKIN MINDS!!!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s a physical problem because we are being flogged in the middle and always losing the ruck and field position battle. But now I think it’s a mental issue with fatigue, not physical fatigue but mental tiredness. The bye can’t come quick enough..

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Centre a hard position..ava good prob a fb but can handle it..Burton poor kid so much on his shoulders..let oloapu play...grub love ur passion but the game has moved on..