Sack hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The comp rewards mediocre teams but the NRL obviously makes more cash having a larger finals series. They will argue 'look at the knights. They were 7th and made it all the way to the GF qualifier'.

At the end of the day no team has won outside the top 4 for a good reason.

As a side note, it could be argued that Manly have effectively won from outside the top 4. Yes they had a second bite of the cherry & psychologically knew this, but have had to play 4 straight games. This would be as physically demanding as winning from outside the top 4 I think.
Overall not as hard, but pretty damm close I think.
Not really, they played 3 straight to get to the grand final and they didn't win them all, someone outside the 4 has to win every game and would still have to play at least 4 games with no losses to win, manly and roosters would only have to win 3 even if they lost the first

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really, they played 3 straight to get to the grand final and they didn't win them all, someone outside the 4 has to win every game and would still have to play at least 4 games with no losses to win, manly and roosters would only have to win 3 even if they lost the first
That is why I said it would be as physically demanding as winning from outside the top 4 cause you still have to play 4 games. Obviously they made it hard for themselves by losing their first game as they could have got there in 3 like you said.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Can moses Mbye play 1/2?

is he any good and is he ready for 1st grade?
He has played 5/8th & Halfback a fair bit, although I'm not of the belief that he's ready for FG just yet.

Needs a solid run in NSW Cup first methinks.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yeah sack Des when he has taken us into the top 8 the whole time he has been with us...God you people are ****ing retarded seriously he is a fantastic coach, injury and origin hasnt helped and neither has the players attitude...

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After spending god knows how much money upgrading this and that, paying hasler and his coaching staff whatever amount, how is this any different than the team des inherited from moore? I mean i couldn't name you another coach i would prefer. **** this frustrating!!

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Stop blaming the ****ing coach! Des has been fantastic for us..

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the only reason to sack des is that he isn't hard enough on these players.

josh reynolds... my god.. this kid.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We cant sack him, if the best coach in the league can't develop a game plan for us, what's an average coach going to do?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
the only reason to sack des is that he isn't hard enough on these players.

josh reynolds... my god.. this kid.
A kid? Man the **** is a toddler who has hissy fits and fuks up the team.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shows u how much they are playing for him though. In the papers and media all week stating hasler gave them an all mighty spray and canning and look at the result??? God id hate to see the score if he hadnt had given it to them. Once a team does not want to play for the coach or is tired of his voice/ideas or lack of ideas then its in real trouble!!!

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this should be a sack josh reynolds thread.

the guy can't pass, can't tackle, can't kick.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A kid? Man the **** is a toddler who has hissy fits and fuks up the team.
My mate went to the same school as him and reckons he was an arrogant cûnt back then !
Says, he reckoned he had a massive chip on his shoulder.
I never believed it, but his petulance is beginning to show.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Yeah everyone don't blame Des or the players for this shit, blame the fans, this is all the fans fault

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah everyone don't blame Des or the players for this shit, blame the fans, this is all the fans fault
Yeah we are shit fans for getting angry and criticising players on a Bulldogs forum.

PS I have blue and white glasses on and don't say what I feel and just think everything is ok, so I'm a better fan than you.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Yeah we are shit fans for getting angry and criticising players on a Bulldogs forum.

PS I have blue and white glasses on and don't say what I feel and just think everything is ok, so I'm a better fan than you.
Gooooo Doggies

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Getting sick of this!!

Just gonna pump up Hardstyle, full blasts on my beats headphone and think that im in defqon!!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hasler is doing the right thing by getting rid of the dead weight holding us back this season, too many slow players like Inu, Brown, Ennis.

Mainly we are missing a solid spine to control the game and to attack, lets face it even when we won those games by one point our attack was rubbish you only have to look at our for and against.

1. Ennis, too slow he never makes runs from dummy half to take advantage of forwards who bend the line and catch markers off guard. Form hooker of the competition is Isaac Luke, he can take advantage of quick play the balls and strong runs from souths massive pack usually gains 10-15m with his runs and has an offload sometimes.

2. Fullback, no brainer really Perret is solid in defense but he doesn't support the forwards, he doesn't add the extra dimension our attack desperately needs.

3. Halves, they need a better kicking game for starters pin the opposition in there own 20 more often or atleast get repeat sets. Secondly, take on the line ffs, neither Reynolds or Hodkinson take on the line or put their bodies on the line. They need to improve or get the punt. I know that's harsh on them but personally I cannot see us winning a premiership with our current halves. Even after playing together for two years our attack hasn't gelled at all, there are no combinations between Reynolds and hodko, they stick to their own side of the field.

Lastly, why the fk was Ennis recieving the ball on last tackle against the broncos, twice in the opening 20mins he kicks it too deep for a 7 tackle restart. No communication, organisation?? What is going on Bulldogs?

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the hell happened to this club? We are a pathetic excuse for a NRL team. The laughing stock of the competition.

So much for Hasler being a god amongst coaches. He's got nothing. Only a few of the team he selects each week are any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.