Sack hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Ok for you out there who say this thread is a joke, back yourself up, someone please explain to me what our attacking
structure is please? And if that to hard, answer me something simple like where the fu3k is our kick chase

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hasler hasn't recruited one elite player ffs! Seriously, in almost 3 years his best recruit is Corey bloody Thompson!

No surprise the Moore team he inherited will be the best performed one under his tutorage.

Manly are still flying. Runners up last season and probably in the GF again this year.

How many clues do some people need?
Im wit ya mate... Go hard!!! My grandmother could coach manly into the semi finals each year.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Line speed- non existent
aggressiveness - nil
support play- nada
set plays and creativity- zero
desire and motivation- nope
kick chase- dreaming
pressure- gillet or parker had 3 hours to find a hole runner to score in the 2nd half
kicking game- does not exist
Heart/pride in jumper/courage- we should be so lucky

i could go on for ages seriously

KALB NISS WATEE

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where you been?

Anyway maybe were becoming soft with Castle as the CEO. Im not too sure where the problem lies as Im not in the inner circle but the results are far from impressive.
Been very busy at work!! Good point you make!!

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Guess what, apparently we are going soft because we have a female CEO and tonight could have been avoided if we had just recruited a fullback, any fullback for that matter.

In the search for answers and a scapegoat some people have discarded their ****ing brains

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Hasler hasn't recruited one elite player ffs! Seriously, in almost 3 years his best recruit is Corey bloody Thompson!

No surprise the Moore team he inherited will be the best performed one under his tutorage.

Manly are still flying. Runners up last season and probably in the GF again this year.

How many clues do some people need?
So a measure of a coach is how many stars he's recruited? How many has Toovey recruited? None. He's been winning using the same players Hasler put together.

Hasler has taken our team to the GF and manly have made a gf since he left. Up until a few weeks ago we were leading the comp. the sudden form slump is alarming but to suggest its because we haven't recruited anyone is down right retarded. Yes we need a fullback but would hoffman or Locke or any of the gimps that have been tossed around for the sake of it made any difference tonight?

It's the players that are playing shit.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Im not sure what is happening at our club but the one thing that has changed is all the boys were fighting for spots. Now that doesn't seem to be the case.

Is it Hasler's fault for not dropping players, Cleal for not having decent players in lower grades or Castle for possibly getting too involved with the players & not running the club? There could also be more problems behind the scenes but for things to fall so quickly is alarming.
What evidence do you have that castle is getting too involved with the players? Or is that just an assumption made because she's female?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
What evidence do you have that castle is getting too involved with the players? Or is that just an assumption made because she's female?
What's your assumption to why we are a joke of a footy side, and who in your opinion should be held responsible for our on field performance? Also explain to me what our attacking structure is please?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the players are playing shit then punish them and drop the overrated overpaid fcuks. Dont tell me theres no one bettr because at the moment we are fcuked and the only possible way is up! Pick the correct players in their right positions and drop the ones holding the team back. Give some youngsters a crack and watch the competition for spots keep every player on his toes!!!!!!

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
What's your assumption to why we are a joke of a footy side, and who in your opinion should be held responsible for our on field performance? Also explain to me what our attacking structure is please?
My assumption is we are playing shit. The players are hiving away penalty after penalty and dropping ball after ball. We hardly have any structure in attck because we have so little ball.
Hasler must take some blame but to suggest he should be sacked is dumb.

And back to my original question what evidence is there that castle is being to involved with the playing group

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont have any evidence, Im just pissed off.

The way I look at it in 2012 we had 3 teams in the GF. Now we have nothing.

What has changed since then. Hasler, Cleal & Castle. Where is the problem, seriously if I knew I would say.

I still have this lingering question about this fullback we were going to sign but nothing. Who made that statement? Castle. Is it her fault, again Im not sure as Im not part of the 'inner circle' at the club but his has gone on for a while now.

Do I care if our CEO is female, not at all! Do I want a bonehead like Grant Mayer, hell no!

All I want is to see each every of our players / coaches / staff put in their 100% for the match. Thats all.

Im always a proud Bulldog fan (always will be) but tonight made it hard.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
My assumption is we are playing shit. The players are hiving away penalty after penalty and dropping ball after ball. We hardly have any structure in attck because we have so little ball.
Hasler must take some blame but to suggest he should be sacked is dumb.

And back to my original question what evidence is there that castle is being to involved with the playing group
No idea about the castle thing. 1st Iv heard of it to be honest. But this is a results driven business. Someone have to be held responsible

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the players are playing shit then punish them and drop the overrated overpaid fcuks. Dont tell me theres no one bettr because at the moment we are fcuked and the only possible way is up! Pick the correct players in their right positions and drop the ones holding the team back. Give some youngsters a crack and watch the competition for spots keep every player on his toes!!!!!!
Im all for our youngsters having a shot but our lower grade teams suck. So is Cleal at fault? Do the coaches suck?

Its been a fall from grace for all three teams tbh which is hard to take.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
No idea about the castle thing. 1st Iv heard of it to be honest. But this is a results driven business. Someone have to be held responsible
We know who's responsible. The players and the coaching staff all have some degree of blame. I personally think it's the players who must take most of the responsibility.

But what are we meant to do? Sack them after 4 losses and start again?

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With Castle I will put my hand up as that was my assumption. Im just throwing up questions looking for answers. Thats all...

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Never was never will be a bulldog, he is manly through and through. Des has no roots with our club and slowly but surely a separation from traditional bulldog sides is occurring. I don't know if it was wise to sign an outsider as coach if we don't know where his heart lies. When you ask a true bulldog what colour he bleeds the answer is always blue and white. I want my coach to bleed those colours, that passion that we all know. Id really like Jimmy Dymock to take over in the future if this really is an implosion. He is a Bulldog, like Reni Maitua is. Maybe thats why we see nothing of them, they reek of Canterbury Culture.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
We know who's responsible. The players and the coaching staff all have some degree of blame. I personally think it's the players who must take most of the responsibility.

But what are we meant to do? Sack them after 4 losses and start again?
I'd basically call them all into the office and ask them what's the issue, and who ever doesn't want to show some pride in this great club is welcome to leave on the spot. Iv always said I wouldn't care if we lost every game of the season but I seen the boys gave it all they got. But their character on the field is a insult to everything our club once stood for

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never was never will be a bulldog, he is manly through and through. Des has no roots with our club and slowly but surely a separation from traditional bulldog sides is occurring. I don't know if it was wise to sign an outsider as coach if we don't know where his heart lies. When you ask a true bulldog what colour he bleeds the answer is always blue and white. I want my coach to bleed those colours, that passion that we all know. Id really like Jimmy Dymock to take over in the future if this really is an implosion. He is a Bulldog, like Reni Maitua is. Maybe thats why we see nothing of them, they reek of Canterbury Culture.
Jim was from Wests, came to us & then headed over to Parra tbh.

Even though do I think he is a Bulldog at heart, yes.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
With Castle I will put my hand up as that was my assumption. Im just throwing up questions looking for answers. Thats all...
And so you should, your a fan. You are entitled to your opinion. We are the life of the club not the players. It's really as simple as that.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd basically call them all into the office and ask them what's the issue, and who ever doesn't want to show some pride in this great club is welcome to leave on the spot. Iv always said I wouldn't care if we lost every game of the season but I seen the boys gave it all they got. But their character on the field is a insult to everything our club once stood for
Agree. Deserves 3 thumbs up!

I just want to see the fight in the Dogs. Thats all....

Status
Not open for further replies.