Social Media Ryan James

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averello strikes me as someone who needs to run more and when he does he seems to go good. Confidence is his key a lot of the time he doesn’t look confident but maybe it’s just his demeanour.. backline next year should be good but maybe He needs to be super sub. I hope bbo is half next to burton

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still think Avo’s best position is at 1, but dopey with the whistle won’t give him a go there. He might have to play 1 in Reggies for a month or 2 and then come up or play 14 and come in at 1.
If to be a good FB means you need to learn the ins and outs of a footy team he definitely learnt a fair bit this year at HB. I guess part of an apprenticeship?

I wont give up on the Baz, the Baz with the whistle just yet, these moves could turn out to be master strokes but we wont know until next year.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Apparently Hodgson James James Croker are all heading out the door

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Is Hodgson contracted for 2022?

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't want him, he has been awful for the Raiders this year. Always doing stupid shit at dh instead of just feeding the halves.
I don’t think he’s happy this year and that’s affecting his performances. Sure he’s not the best hooker out there but I think he’s fairly creative out of dummy half. Would definitely take some pressure of our halves if he were to join us

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn't want him, he has been awful for the Raiders this year. Always doing stupid shit at dh instead of just feeding the halves.
I think the most telling thing is that Ricky gave Starling the coaches award for season 2021... Hodgson definitely on the outer. Games to fast for him now

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think the most telling thing is that Ricky gave Starling the coaches award for season 2021... Hodgson definitely on the outer. Games to fast for him now
Could he be a leader for us tho?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Raiders take Elliot and Allan, giving us in return Hodgson and James..
I'd only want Hodgson on a 1 year deal, similar to Dufty and Vaughan. Otherwise I'd cop it (JMK, Cook, BBO) another year and get someone better for 23. Hodgson been out of sorts all year and he's already old as fk.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broncos sign former Titans captain Ryan James

The Brisbane Broncos have offered an NRL career lifeline to Ryan James, with the former Titans captain on the verge of inking a two-year deal with the Gold Coast’s M1 rival.

James is in the final stages of negotiating a release from Canberra to join the Broncos until potentially the end of 2023.
James has agreed to terms with the Broncos and just needs to finalise his exit from Canberra before the deal can be announced.

At 30 and with 158 games in the NRL, James will bring experience to Brisbane’s blossoming forward pack headlined by young gun props Payne Haas and Tom Flegler.

James spent 11 years in the Titans’ NRL squad after debuting in 2010, playing 144 games for his local club that he went on to captain.
His final two years at the Titans were plagued by back-to-back knee reconstructions, with James only managing six games and not featuring at all in the 2020 season.

He resurrected his career under Ricky Stuart at the Raiders this year, making 12 NRL appearances for Canberra and two on-loan to Canterbury late in the season.

James was contracted to the Raiders for 2022, but will be released to return to Queensland to be closer to family and add an injection of experience to the Broncos.

James will become the seventh new face either signed or elevated into Brisbane’s top 30 by coach Kevin Walters for the 2022 season.
The Broncos have already snared South Sydney’s Adam Reynolds and Penrith’s Kurt Capewell as their two marquee recruits along with the likes of North Queensland’s Corey Jensen and Dragons winger Jordan Pereira.

While the Broncos boast some of the NRL’s best young forwards, Walters and football chief Ben Ikin have recognised the club is in need of some experience up front to help nurture the emerging brigade.

The Broncos recently released young forward Ethan Bullemor from his 2022 contract to Manly and will replace him in the forward rotation with James.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Broncos sign former Titans captain Ryan James

The Brisbane Broncos have offered an NRL career lifeline to Ryan James, with the former Titans captain on the verge of inking a two-year deal with the Gold Coast’s M1 rival.

James is in the final stages of negotiating a release from Canberra to join the Broncos until potentially the end of 2023.
James has agreed to terms with the Broncos and just needs to finalise his exit from Canberra before the deal can be announced.

At 30 and with 158 games in the NRL, James will bring experience to Brisbane’s blossoming forward pack headlined by young gun props Payne Haas and Tom Flegler.

James spent 11 years in the Titans’ NRL squad after debuting in 2010, playing 144 games for his local club that he went on to captain.
His final two years at the Titans were plagued by back-to-back knee reconstructions, with James only managing six games and not featuring at all in the 2020 season.

He resurrected his career under Ricky Stuart at the Raiders this year, making 12 NRL appearances for Canberra and two on-loan to Canterbury late in the season.

James was contracted to the Raiders for 2022, but will be released to return to Queensland to be closer to family and add an injection of experience to the Broncos.

James will become the seventh new face either signed or elevated into Brisbane’s top 30 by coach Kevin Walters for the 2022 season.
The Broncos have already snared South Sydney’s Adam Reynolds and Penrith’s Kurt Capewell as their two marquee recruits along with the likes of North Queensland’s Corey Jensen and Dragons winger Jordan Pereira.

While the Broncos boast some of the NRL’s best young forwards, Walters and football chief Ben Ikin have recognised the club is in need of some experience up front to help nurture the emerging brigade.

The Broncos recently released young forward Ethan Bullemor from his 2022 contract to Manly and will replace him in the forward rotation with James.
Can't believe we didn't sign him.