Russia vs Ukraine

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Air strike has been poo pooed but the 2nd clip?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No one ELI5 so I'm just going to assume this new guy is going to nuke everyone.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So how do you sell it to the Russian public? I assume Wagner guy is no idiot and the only way for it to end well with the people is if he falls out of a 6th storey window? Confident he wouldn't be stoked with that.
Change the narrative again, some sort of compromise. But that makes Putes look weak and he’ll go down with the ship before looking weak. Just don’t see how Prigozhin can make a dent in Moscow with only 25k troops unless he has people inside The Kremlin with him who can get close to Putes. Coup d'état?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Change the narrative again, some sort of compromise. But that makes Putes look weak and he’ll go down with the ship before looking weak. Just don’t see how Prigozhin can make a dent in Moscow with only 25k troops unless he has people inside The Kremlin with him who can get close to Putes. Coup d'état?
As I said b4 - plenty of Kremlin support. Who knows if he has it? So far no indication he has any at all.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
As I said b4 - plenty of Kremlin support. Who knows if he has it? So far no indication he has any at all.
D'ya reckon Putin's chef would have people in place tho? Seems he is a good strategist so very likely. He always knew he'd need good intel at the Kremlin before taking on this mercenary contract.

Any sign of Ruskie troops fleeing Ukraine to get home.

Huge fuel queues forming in Russian towns.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
D'ya reckon Putin's chef would have people in place tho? Seems he is a good strategist so very likely. He always knew he'd need good intel at the Kremlin before taking on this mercenary contract.

Any sign of Ruskie troops fleeing Ukraine to get home.

Huge fuel queues forming in Russian towns.
Nope. Or not a solid enough commitment that would make sense. Putins internal security would have failed so badly if, assume this was a legit revolution, that enough support could appear so quickly.

So maybe a few fence sitters. Reckon even the NATO strategists are looking at this and thinking this is just plain weird.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nope. Or not a solid enough commitment that would make sense. Putins internal security would have failed so badly if, assume this was a legit revolution, that enough support could appear so quickly.

So maybe a few fence sitters. Reckon even the NATO strategists are looking at this and thinking this is just plain weird.
Yeah no I mean the chef would have sufficient sleepers in place already within the Kremlin who may or may not be activated for some time :grinning:

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol at the posturing upon what could be at play.Russia has the west in the palm of their hands.

You didn’t think an actor from the corrupt Ukraine, would actually win,did you?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This might not be the good news hoped for Ukraine.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Wagner is leading this coup as he thinks he can do a better job than Putin can of ending the war with Ukraine, this could be far worse than a Putin led war in Ukraine.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wagner is leading this coup as he thinks he can do a better job than Putin can of ending the war with Ukraine, this could be far worse than a Putin led war in Ukraine.
That's the worry now.

That and nuclear.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russia ain’t winning. Ah yeah, that’s right, your boy Donny would end the war in 24 hours :tearsofjoy:.
My “boy” isn’t Donny lol..You make things up because it suits you.Then you lie about it,post nonsense and backtrack to the beat of your own convenience.

This so called war would end as soon as the US stepped off.Everyone knows it,except you.