Russia vs Ukraine

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cool you agree Heri. Just like Gary - you'll come around.

So now - why haven't Ukraine won the war?
What more can I say mate? Really?

There's absolutely no point in discussing things with you as this statement shows a complete detachment from reality and your fixation to your own biases. What more can I say?

" u don't use your core military unless its nationally critical. Russia has it, chose not to use it because it can buy stuff. Again, very simple."

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
What more can I say mate? Really?

There's absolutely no point in discussing things with you as this statement shows a complete detachment from reality and your fixation to your own biases. What more can I say?

" u don't use your core military unless its nationally critical. Russia has it, chose not to use it because it can buy stuff. Again, very simple."
Is Russia being invaded? No. So u have no idea Heri. And biases? Lol - I want Ukraine to kick Russian ass. I'm just not an idiot.

And now posting random tweets - is this indicative of your sources?

Bro - stop digging.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is Russia being invaded? No. So u have no idea Heri. And biases? Lol - I want Ukraine to kick Russian ass. I'm just not an idiot.

And now posting random tweets - is this indicative of your sources?

Bro - stop digging.
Digging? Me?

Mate. I stopped taking you seriously after " u don't use your core military unless its nationally critical. Russia has it, chose not to use it because it can buy stuff. Again, very simple."

After that comment it's absolutely impossible to take you in the slightest bit seriously. I've got absolutely nothing I feel I need to communicate with you about in regard to Russia / Ukraine. Sorry.

Keep replying though. Always need a good laugh. LOL

Or don't ... all the same to me

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Doogie reminds me of this last idiot. The whole group surrendered but @Doogie at the end comes out with some stupid notion and starts firing. End result? All are killed ...

Looking at this video, it does make me question whether this is a war crime?

I mean, all of these guys were unarmed and laying on the floor. Why did they need to kill them all?

I've been reading something about perdify, though I had never heard that word before.

"Acts inviting the confidence of an adversary to lead him to believe that he is entitled to, or is obliged to accord, protection under the rules of international law applicable in armed conflict, with intent to betray that confidence, shall constitute perfidy."

"The following acts are examples of perfidy: (a) The feigning of an intent to negotiate under a flag of truce or of a surrender ..."

So, was this perdify? I get why they had to shoot the shooter ... by the ones laying on the ground with their hands behind their heads?

Will be interesting seeing if something comes from this.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For those interested, it seems Russian forces are transferring troops from Kherson direction to Luhansk direction. Potentially to continue their so far unsuccessful offensives on Bakhmut?

Will be interesting seeing what comes of this movement and whether Russia can indeed make sustained advances.

It seems as tho Ukraine is preparing for it with an increase of bombings to Russian supply lines in that direction?

20221118_193704.jpg

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Digging? Me?

Mate. I stopped taking you seriously after " u don't use your core military unless its nationally critical. Russia has it, chose not to use it because it can buy stuff. Again, very simple."

After that comment it's absolutely impossible to take you in the slightest bit seriously. I've got absolutely nothing I feel I need to communicate with you about in regard to Russia / Ukraine. Sorry.

Keep replying though. Always need a good laugh. LOL

Or don't ... all the same to me
Doing everything you can not to answer a very simple Q Heri. Maybe the answer is on one of your reliable twitter feeds.....

And now we spitting the dummy. What happened to like to debate....

Heri is telling porkies....

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Doing everything you can not to answer a very simple Q Heri. Maybe the answer is on one of your reliable twitter feeds.....

And now we spitting the dummy. What happened to like to debate....

Heri is telling porkies....
It's funny when you get rattled you do this whole name name-calling thing.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
It's funny when you get rattled you do this whole name name-calling thing.

U cannot answer a simple q. Why hasn't Russia been driven out if they are so useless? You've spent a countries annual electricity budget to tell everyone they are - yet - crickets.

If u got nothing - just say so - we can move on Heri.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
U cannot answer a simple q. Why hasn't Russia been driven out if they are so useless? You've spent a countries annual electricity budget to tell everyone they are - yet - crickets.

If u got nothing - just say so - we can move on Heri.
Got plenty.

But as I said, conversation with you on this topic is finished. Take that as you will.

I posed a lot of questions to you previously but you walked away.

I honestly can't have a normal discussion with someone who says this

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Got plenty.

But as I said, conversation with you on this topic is finished. Take that as you will.

I posed a lot of questions to you previously but you walked away.

I honestly can't have a normal discussion with someone who says this

And I answered each and every one. But u cannot answer one simple q and u keep repeating the same statement over and over again as some sort of avoidance or deflection.

U got zip Heri. Buttkiss. Squat.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And I answered each and every one. But u cannot answer one simple q and u keep repeating the same statement over and over again as some sort of avoidance or deflection.

U got zip Heri. Buttkiss. Squat.
Nah. Not playing your game mate. Got plenty but see you're just doing what you do with everything.

Pick a side that's less popular or commonly supported and shake the shit out of the tree. You do it with everything on here. Shit, I'm sure if I asked your good friend @Natboy he'd probably say the same?

That's ok, but me showing this below statement is just highlighting this is exactly what you're doing.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Nah. Not playing your game mate. Got plenty but see you're just doing what you do with everything.

Pick a side that's less popular or commonly supported and shake the shit out of the tree. You do it with everything on here. Shit, I'm sure if I asked your good friend @Natboy he'd probably say the same?

That's ok, but me showing this below statement is just highlighting this is exactly what you're doing.

Lol - u need help? All good Heri - if u cannot answer a simple question - just say so. I'll just treat all your Ukraine stuff as - candy floss. All sugar and no substance.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol - u need help? All good Heri - if u cannot answer a simple question - just say so. I'll just treat all your Ukraine stuff as - candy floss. All sugar and no substance.
All I need to say to you is ...

"u don't use your core military unless its nationally critical. Russia has it, chose not to use it because it can buy stuff. Again, very simple."

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
All I need to say to you is ...

"u don't use your core military unless its nationally critical. Russia has it, chose not to use it because it can buy stuff. Again, very simple."
Fair enough Heri. Now as we know this conflict is between Russia a country at the north of Europe and Ukraine which is just to the bottom left of Russia. These 2 countries are not getting along. We should do more to help Ukraine. Alright - off to enjoy my weekend.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As I see it, Russia couldn't gain full control of Ukraine due to western countries supplying Ukraine and Russia's resources somewhat depleting. So Russia were forced to retreat.

Now Russia has switched tactics to basically terror. They are bombing civilian targets to cause fear, but their main objective is to cause so much damage to the energy grid that Ukrainians will freeze during winter. All of this causing civil unrest and a potential eventual surrender by Ukraine.

Do I think Ukraine would have held off Russia without Western support? No

Do I think Russia could defeat Ukraine through conventional warfare while they are receiving support? Maybe. But it would be a long drawn out war

Whether Russia used their main forces or not, it seems likely that they are at least lacking resources. They activated emergency powers a while back (full mobilisation) and stated that they would use their full might to defend the captured territories. Since then they have retreated and lost parts of those territories. They are also buying weapons from other countries. Seems like they probably don't have enough resources right now.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
As I see it, Russia couldn't gain full control of Ukraine due to western countries supplying Ukraine and Russia's resources somewhat depleting. So Russia were forced to retreat.

Now Russia has switched tactics to basically terror. They are bombing civilian targets to cause fear, but their main objective is to cause so much damage to the energy grid that Ukrainians will freeze during winter. All of this causing civil unrest and a potential eventual surrender by Ukraine.

Do I think Russia could defeat Ukraine through conventional warfare while they are receiving support? Maybe. But it would be a long drawn out war

Whether Russia used their main forces or not, it seems likely that they are at least lacking resources. They activated emergency powers a while back (full mobilisation) and stated that they would use their full might to defend the captured territories. Since then they have retreated and lost parts of those territories. They are also buying weapons from other countries. Seems like they probably don't have enough resources right now.
Long game = stalemate and probably Russia holding onto that occupied territory they are already holding but constantly sending bombs and disruptors/infiltrators/Russian thugs etc into Ukraine to continuously unsettle a peaceful future.

Putin is a narcissistic bastard who will just keep sendng missiles over as he pleases. How can Ukraine rebuild if he keeps intermittently bombing their repaired infrastructure?

Can't see any hope of peace for Ukraine unless Nato occupy the country to protect it and rattle their sabres ...or some brave soul assassinates Putin and the next sly meglomaniac ex KGB or general if they are just as aggressive and want to invade.

In the wash up unless something else, or some one else intervenes, probably Ukraine has lost that land bridge to Crimea via Donbass etc as detailed on that map above.

Of course we all hope the soveign state of Ukraine can be reinstated but Putin doesn't care about International law or lives lost: only loss of face and power, so he won't negotiate a treaty unless he keeps that territory (probably).

The situation will become clearer after Winter when there will be terrible suffering for the Ukrainian people in parts of the country if they can't restore power and water :( but they are a very resilient people as we know from past war history.

#CrowdfundingforAssassintogotoKremlin:grinning:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Disagree somewhat - Russia couldn't expand on Kherson, couldn't stabilise supply lines so it became a sitting duck. In the situation of no guaranteed supply (which is mainly about geography), it would be suicide to try maintain the breach over the Dnipro. So u retreat, dig in and shore up supply.

Terror - nope. Its winter. Ground movements are limited because the ground won't allow speed. So u play wack a mole with artillery and missiles. Energy is a legit target. In WW2 it was considered legit for the Allies to bomb dams to flood German towns - same same.

Interestingly - at the beginning of the war - Russia supposedly had 900k core and 2M reservists. Ukraine 196k and 1M reservists. Per the latest US govt release - they estimate 100k losses on both sides. So, in terms of conscripts, something doesn't add up unless either the US govt is off (which if u were going to do that - why 100k Ukrainian losses?) or Russia still maintains a solid core force for homeland protection. And that also rolls into equipment. If u can buy disposables, why not instead of using equipment that is really difficult to replace.

One thing just about everyone agrees with is Putin is a paranoid fckr. If he genuinely believes NATO would invade Russia, he cannot afford to over commit. You can argue about nukes but thats a zero sum game - everyone loses. So for an external action, you commit what you can afford to lose. Old equipment, random Uni students and ex-cons, mercs. How many T-90M tanks have Russia lost? Five according to Oryx. Out of 350 odd. T90's are what Russia cannot afford to lose.