Russia vs Ukraine

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that a question or a statement? U should know the answer on both chicken salt propagandist and provocateur.
I was at Costco the other day and they had Vegan imitation chicken salt. I don't know how, but it's your fault that monstrosity exists.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I was at Costco the other day and they had Vegan imitation chicken salt. I don't know how, but it's your fault that monstrosity exists.
My good Russian friend Putin gave me the recipe....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If i had 3 choices of ingredients the last thing i’d go for is pork, cheese and seafood
And that's why you're not a chef.

Marinara sauce is used for cooking seafood in a seafood Marinara dish, but the sauce is made without seafood.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
okay... this nutjob won't post again in this thread
Shame because I enjoy reading alternative views on things.

I'm not well read enough to really be able to challenge what you say, and can't be arsed to bring up things I've read because I can't quote or reference them so to me there's little point in starting an argument without those things. Especially on such a matter.

I do remember talking about the very early days of the conflict before Russia officially started their 'special operation' in Ukraine and you were adament that there was absolutely no way Russia would attack Ukraine because it made absolutely no sense at all.

At that time I was really confused as everything was pointing it towards that, but for some reason you were convinced it wasn't going to happen and spoke similiarily to how you're doing here. With conviction and a sense that you know what you're talking about.

You were utterly wrong though, which is absolutely OK, but with the mountain of clear and real evidence that Russia was about to invade Ukraine you still stood firm and refused to accept the facts ... from what I rememeber.

You talk about Ukraine wanting to join NATO and for there to be plans in place for this to occur. Maybe? Maybe not? At the end of the day, if Ukraine wants to be completely independant of Russia (which they have every right to be) being a member of NATO shouldn't make any difference anyway really, should it? I mean, we're all 'peace going' countries that don't want to start wars so ... ?

I don't know. I try and read what you say and look past the clear bias (we all have biases obviously) but it can be hard tbh.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

Marinara sauce is used for cooking seafood in a seafood Marinara dish, but the sauce is made without seafood.
You have lost the plot. Where does the “marinara” come from, the land?

You’re a cook, and a bad one.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

In Laymans terms, what is it about a marinara sauce that makes it marinara?

I’ll wait..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You have lost the plot. Where does the “marinara” come from, the land?

You’re a cook, and a bad one.
Marinara ("mariner's") sauce is a tomato sauce usually made with tomatoes, garlic, herbs, and onions. Variations include capers, olives, spices, and a dash of wine. Widely used in Italian-American cuisine, it is known as alla marinara in Italy, where it is typically made with tomatoes, basil, and oregano, but also sometimes olives, capers, and salted anchovies. It is used for spaghetti and vermicelli, but also with meat or fish.

The terms should not be confused with spaghetti marinara, a popular dish in Australia, New Zealand, Spain, and South Africa, in which a tomato-based sauce is mixed with fresh seafood. In Italy, a pasta sauce including seafood is more commonly called alla pescatore.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I prefer the traditional method of using fish stock. Only cooks use wikipedia

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
if you’re going to pretend to be a chef instead of a cook at least put some knowledge into it.