Russia vs Ukraine

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When the US has to actually come out and admit it “may” have been a Ukraine missile, you know that they completely fucked yo where they wouldn’t even be able to hide it or manipulate people to believe naughty Putin purposely bombed Poland for shits and gigs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When the US has to actually come out and admit it “may” have been a Ukraine missile, you know that they completely fucked yo where they wouldn’t even be able to hide it or manipulate people to believe naughty Putin purposely bombed Poland for shits and gigs
Pedo Joe was the first to say it wasn't Russia, which I find really weird.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pedo Joe was the first to say it wasn't Russia, which I find really weird.
My point exactly. Since when does america rush to tell the truth lol. They usually give it… what 2 years? Before they say oh hunters laptop is actually a real thing.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What's the general consensus over there? Everyone think it was Russia?
Not sure what general consensus is but it's pretty clear it wasn't Russia.

Poland hasn't convened a NATO counsel or enacted one of the protocols when under attack so I think it's safe to say that it was Ukraine.

The stance from Germany etc is that it's still Russia's fault as Ukraine wouldn't need to fire air defence missiles if Russia hadn't attacked.

I mean, it's gotta happen eventually as the war goes on that missiles will hit populations outside of Ukraine / Russia

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haven't seen a headline for 2 days where Ukraine leaders weren't pleading for more money LOL
.. is everything ok?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You think the Poles wouldn't destroy Russia?

I'd love to see it tho, that's for sure.
If anyone was going to wipe Russia off the map it would have happened. There’s more entertainment in the Ukraine leadership begging for more and more money.
Ain’t no one going to fk with Putin. You keep believing MSM though :tearsofjoy: They have nothing to lie about.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If anyone was going to wipe Russia off the map it would have happened. There’s more entertainment in the Ukraine leadership begging for more and more money.
Ain’t no one going to fk with Putin. You keep believing MSM though :tearsofjoy: They have nothing to lie about.
Haha. Yeah, Putin is definitely very very scary. Haha.

Who's MSM?

Either way, it's good to have a Putin supporter in here. Makes it more interesting comrade

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha. Yeah, Putin is definitely very very scary. Haha.

Who's MSM?

Either way, it's good to have a Putin supporter in here. Makes it more interesting comrade
Def a Putin supporter. All western media is MSM. The same media who pushed the we need to invade Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, … ect ect you get my drift. That media.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Def a Putin supporter. All western media is MSM. The same media who pushed the we need to invade Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, … ect ect you get my drift. That media.
Cool man. Gotta support someone I guess.

What makes you think Russia has something left in the tank to take on Poland when they're getting their arse handed to them in Ukraine?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cool man. Gotta support someone I guess.

What makes you think Russia has something left in the tank to take on Poland when they're getting their arse handed to them in Ukraine?
LOL bro who said they’re getting their arses handed to them? It’s MSM who is pushing that …