Social Media Rumour on FB, Tigers want Trindall …

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You make shit up to suit your narrative bro .. your above reply is the very definition on continuing to play the wronged victim ..

You’ve admitted it above, At least a month ago I disagreed with you on one comment and reference Forrest Gump as a joke …. here you are still carry on like a little kid about it, making sure you continue following me around taking the piss out of me all because your cut that someone would dare disagree with the man ..

Grow up, hit the ignore button and move on like an adult would .. your embarrassing yourself ..
What a delusional little boy....

You didn't disagree, you took the piss and I'm pissing on you now.

It's simple. Put the body chalk away and shut the fuck up.

Don't start nothing and it wont be nothing, you little bitch.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a delusional little boy....

You didn't disagree, you took the piss and I'm pissing on you now.

It's simple. Put the body chalk away and shut the fuck up.

Don't start nothing and it wont be nothing, you little bitch.
I think it’s hilarious that you call me victim when your the one still here carrying on about something that happened over a month ago.

VICTIM … a person who has come to feel, and continues to feel helpless in the face of ill-treatment.

So here we go, I apologise if I took the piss out of you, I’m sure it’s something you’ve never done to anyone on here before ..

I’m sure the 50 times you’ve returned the favour since then on any comment or anything I write on here should now be plenty enough revenge ..

As I said, be the bigger man, hit ignore and just move on ..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think it’s hilarious that you call me victim when your the one still here carrying on about something that happened over a month ago.

VICTIM … a person who has come to feel, and continues to feel helpless in the face of ill-treatment.

So here we go, I apologise if I took the piss out of you, I’m sure it’s something you’ve never done to anyone on here before ..

I’m sure the 50 times you’ve returned the favour since then on any comment or anything I write on here should now be plenty enough revenge ..

As I said, be the bigger man, hit ignore and just move on ..
Or you can be a man and not take the piss out of the vast majority that don't agree with the crap you spew.

I like to defend friends on here and will continue to do so by returning serve to karens like you. It's a forum and you aren't an expert, people can and don't agree with shit you say. People on here don't agree with everything I say, doesn't mean I'm going to cry and bitch like you constantly do.

Again, don't start nothing and it wont be nothing. People don't agree with people, get over it.

PS thank you for your apology and I accept it and I apologise also.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or you can be a man and not take the piss out of the vast majority that don't agree with the crap you spew.

I like to defend friends on here and will continue to do so by returning serve to karens like you. It's a forum and you aren't an expert, people can and don't agree with shit you say. People on here don't agree with everything I say, doesn't mean I'm going to cry and bitch like you constantly do.

Again, don't start nothing and it wont be nothing. People don't agree with people, get over it.

PS thank you for your apology and I accept it and I apologise also.
I appreciate that you recognise my apology, and I in return appreciate your apology ..

I’ll be the first to admit I’m no expert … but I’m within my rights to post what I like on here, people can agree, disagree or just move on…. most others on here aren’t experts either ..

Just so you know, I read TK for years before deciding to join, People, including yourself have been taking the piss out of others on here for years, and what you call your friends then like to join in and so it goes on … so please don’t single me out as someone who does something that you yourself and many others don’t do ..

Honestly, I couldn’t give 2 hoots if people agree or disagree with me, I’ll post what I like on here as long as it’s within the forum T&C’s .. I’m a lot of things but I’m not a sheep ..

You yourself know people seem like they make a living on here just being downers and disagreeing .. those ones I’ll call out if it wrong or BS ..

Your confusing my reply’s with the troll DH reply’s ..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I appreciate that you recognise my apology, and I in return appreciate your apology ..

I’ll be the first to admit I’m no expert … but I’m within my rights to post what I like on here, people can agree, disagree or just move on…. most others on here aren’t experts either ..

Just so you know, I read TK for years before deciding to join, People, including yourself have been taking the piss out of others on here for years, and what you call your friends then like to join in and so it goes on … so please don’t single me out as someone who does something that you yourself and many others don’t do ..

Honestly, I couldn’t give 2 hoots if people agree or disagree with me, I’ll post what I like on here as long as it’s within the forum T&C’s .. I’m a lot of things but I’m not a sheep ..

You yourself know people seem like they make a living on here just being downers and disagreeing .. those ones I’ll call out if it wrong or BS ..

Your confusing my reply’s with the troll DH reply’s ..
I admit I take the piss out of people, but it's always in retaliation.

Yes there are SOME trolls on here and believe it or not I don't think you're a troll.

People confuse a disagreement with a troll.

Anyways, the second the Dogs get back on track the troll activity will drop.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Yes there are SOME trolls on here and believe it or not I don't think you're a troll.

Nah. There will always be active trolls.

All part of the game on here imo.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anyway … back to footy talk ..

IMO. If we don’t go after Trindall I believe we’ve missed out on a real opportunity … if that’s the case hopefully they go after Sullivan and he works out … I’m so sick of not having a 7 ..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyway … back to footy talk ..

IMO. If we don’t go after Trindall I believe we’ve missed out on a reall opportunity … if that’s the case hopefully they go after Sullivan and he works out … I’m so sick of not having a 7 ..
I know a few mentioned Trindall early in the year and I honestly wouldn't mind him. He is better than we have now. Plus he wouldn't be commanding big money.

We just need a traditional HB to aid Burton become a 6.

PS we were interested in Sullivan last year IIRC

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who is on who's dick cuńț? You cùntțs cant fight your own battles? You little bitches

Go put your frankfurt in your mothers hole and shut the fuck up you degenerate inbred cane toad cúńť
Just because you're a miserable piece of pig shit, don't take it out on others you cock sucking Coward.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The $500k was a Bennett price, Bronco’s way of stopping him getting him ..

I’ve read that we paid a 5th of that ..
Broncos aren't going to say it's $500,000 & they only get a 5th of it.

The taxman would have heard about it. Can't say yeah nah. It's less.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broncos aren't going to say it's $500,000 & they only get a 5th of it.

The taxman would have heard about it. Can't say yeah nah. It's less.
I haven’t heard the Broncos say a word about it, it’s been media speculation and as Gus would say, scuttlebutt ..

I don’t think the tax man deals in media rumours

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who is on who's dick cuńț? You cùntțs cant fight your own battles? You little bitches

Go put your frankfurt in your mothers hole and shut the fuck up you degenerate inbred cane toad cúńť
Sorry mate can’t understand your gibberish thats in the way of 1967s cumming cock in between your tongue and teeth

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What did I miss?

Was there any punches thrown?