Rumour about Tony Williams from Manly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK I got Holdsworth wrong and It turned out it was Danny Williams ,,does so is that a plus or a Minus,does it matter.
Danny Williams? When, today?

His GF works at Condell Park High School and sometime I see him in the shopping centre. Can't call your bluff mate becasue it is school holidays
:grinning:

K

kennyy

Last edited by a moderator:

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Is that all from todays edition of around the grounds?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No truth to the rumour at all.

"Tony Williams: No, no truth there. I'm enjoying it here at Manly."
lol

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Well that has ruined my scoop about him coming to the dogs next week :(

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Rumour: Tomorrow there will be another rumour

MILF

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he had a fall out about what he has not done anything for them yet do we really want players like that here. first sign of trouble they want to leave. we only just got rid of players like that.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I did my research.

Number of BB mail 'predictions' = 9
Number of 'correct predictions' = 1

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Can't you read I said Next years cap ,that means 2010.

BTW ,I never said we were signing Him .
Bird. Have a read of the post done by Jam (with the Peter Mortimer avatar).

http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showpost.php?p=1584466&postcount=8

I've been telling you for a while that you get told some crap and they sit back and watch you post it on the BDP and Kennel. Can't take everything as gospel and can't associate every player in the game to our club. We are not the Roosters.

We had to buy for 2009 as our former regime let go every good player we had and kept ones that were disposable and past mistakes in letting Mason go saw SBW walk out with the assistance of Mundine. But now we have built our squad back up we'll go back to developing and bringing new kids through into the right environment.

Your method of madness applies at the Roosters. Not at Canterbury.

The club also don't want players on long-term contracts as they want to tie up the developed players, eg, Idris, Harrison, Kite, Barba and Worsley to long-term deals. They are the future. Not Tony Williams, Collis, Thurston or SBW. Forget them. Don't think or talk about them. Please for your own good and I say this as you are one of the best mates I've got.

Tunks

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
OK I got Holdsworth wrong and It turned out it was Danny Williams ,,does so is that a plus or a Minus,does it matter.

yes it does...that is one big mistake

K

kennyy

bird. Have a read of the post done by jam (with the peter mortimer avatar).

http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showpost.php?p=1584466&postcount=8

i've been telling you for a while that you get told some crap and they sit back and watch you post it on the bdp and kennel. Can't take everything as gospel and can't associate every player in the game to our club. We are not the roosters.

We had to buy for 2009 as our former regime let go every good player we had and kept ones that were disposable and past mistakes in letting mason go saw sbw walk out with the assistance of mundine. But now we have built our squad back up we'll go back to developing and bringing new kids through into the right environment.

Your method of madness applies at the roosters. Not at canterbury.

The club also don't want players on long-term contracts as they want to tie up the developed players, eg, idris, harrison, kite, barba and worsley to long-term deals. They are the future. Not tony williams, collis, thurston or sbw. Forget them. Don't think or talk about them. Please for your own good and i say this as you are one of the best mates i've got.
??? W

Status
Not open for further replies.