Rumour about Tony Williams from Manly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbird

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just heard that former Parramatta Winger Tony Williams has had a Fall out with Manly and is looking to get out of his contract,Just a Rumour but we are cashed up with about $700k left in next years cap ,so you never KNOW.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just heard that former Parramatta Winger Tony Williams has had a Fall out with Manly and is looking to get out of his contract,Just a Rumour but we are cashed up with about $700k left in next years cap ,so you never KNOW.
How do you know that weve got 700k?

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt he is going anywhere.

He done his hammy at training last week and is out for 8 weeks.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont think hes that great, should stay in the 20s lol his world cup was average

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And how the hell is it bulldogs discussion? Everytime a player has an argument with his club or might be looking for a new one somehow it relates to the dogs and not the other 15 teams in the comp?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I highly doubt Manly would let T Rex, one of the best young talents in the game, go before he has laced up a boot for them.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
lol oh come on.

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
dont take the bait bb ... do you ever learn .. wait before you start speculating .. there is only so much we can put up with .. rumours are fine but you are even becoming a laughing stock amongst players (and some close to you .. behind your back)

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
At least you named the thread Rumour.... this time. I would be surprised if there was any new recruits before the season starts now. I dont think we would be $700k in the black, and even if we were, we could use the money for performance incentives for the existing players which legally would be included in the cap.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Tony Williams is playing in a canterbury jersey in 2009 or even 2010 I will never post here again, and you can bookmark that

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
kinda like holdsworth is out for the season am i rite

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
you know if that were true...we would increase our odds for the premiership by far..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
lol haztrick is doing an interview over the phone to him as we speak according to his posts on BnW

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
It's been confirmed, Tony Williams to the Bulldogs by next week

Status
Not open for further replies.