Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Now we know the trick with Burns, he needs to play with one leg. Amazing game, interchange with Averillo when setting up both tries.
Reynolds did not have any tries assist but he took the line on & commited the defense before any inside passes. Forwards were able to make much more ground. Flannagan take not.
Edwards shown today he has much potential. There are lot of young kids that will are going to get better.
Congratulation, Ockenbor & Perham was surprising good.

Only weak point was Alamoti & Casey combination. I do not to be critical to our young players, but I he is struggling in FG. His speed can effect his defense & also his attack he had half chances. He has a great passing game, so can see him developing as a lock forward. Interesting when Kiraz is back whether Burns is dropped. On today's performance it would be hard.
Reynolds had one try assist when he passed it on Waddell, right? Or is that considered a try assist to Waddell because he kicked it? lol

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
God bless the grub. About time someone ripped the ref a new arsehole...cheating fucks. Now 4 wins 5 losses. Pretty decent for r9. If we can keep bubbling a 50% win rate until we get some of our salary cap back on the paddock I might even dream we sneak into top 8

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Now we know the trick with Burns, he needs to play with one leg. Amazing game, interchange with Averillo when setting up both tries.
Reynolds did not have any tries assist but he took the line on & commited the defense before any inside passes. Forwards were able to make much more ground. Flannagan take not.
Edwards shown today he has much potential. There are lot of young kids that will are going to get better.
Congratulation, Ockenbor & Perham was surprising good.

Only weak point was Alamoti & Casey combination. I do not to be critical to our young players, but I he is struggling in FG. His speed can effect his defense & also his attack he had half chances. He has a great passing game, so can see him developing as a lock forward. Interesting when Kiraz is back whether Burns is dropped. On today's performance it would be hard.
Yeh based on performances right now Burns would stay and Alamoti or Casey would drop when Kiraz comes back. Then the other one drops when JAC comes back. I think Averillo is locked in.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Once again Rynolds was the difference
He doesnt have to score tries to have a big influence ay. Its his energy and smart plays, and he takes on the line and commits defenders before passing. Burton is also starting to look better, more on the ball at 7 than he was at 6.

Soon we will have KO starting and Reynolds off the bench (or visa versa) regularly at 6, at least this year. Not sure if Reynolds goes another year or not.