Round 8 - Dogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Exactly. Just like i was saying.
Sorry bud i didnt read your post, but obviously we are on the same page and that is the logical explanation as to why Des is doing this. He clearly wants to see what the team dynamic and fluency is like playing these guys in these positions at certain times. I like this idea as it will show him what is best for the team moving forward.

Sherlock Holmes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I still think we should start with Lichaa and bring Moses off the bench for the remainder of the game. Id rather start RFM over Eastwood though...such an absolute waste of ability. Though Frawley/RFM defensively could be an absolute nightmare for us at this stage haha.
I think Des is getting frawley match fit as i don't think he is ready for the whole 80mins of 1st grade

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry bud i didnt read your post, but obviously we are on the same page and that is the logical explanation as to why Des is doing this. He clearly wants to see what the team dynamic and fluency is like playing these guys in these positions at certain times. I like this idea as it will show him what is best for the team moving forward.
Yeah for sure. I would rather he just bites the bullet and make frawley 7, but at the end of the day he is the coach, not me, and im sure he has his reason for doing as he does.
People carry on a treat when the team they want is not picked, but i dont think any of us see the full picture. Theres so much more tgat goes on behind the scenes that we know nothing about, so we just have to accept the team thats chosen. Im sure frawley will own the 7 by the end of the year.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hasler can't hide from the tough decisions for long, he's going to have to stop sitting on the fence.
Soon he'll have klemmer and hoppa returning and he won't be able to use a bench spot to carry the only halfback in the club.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should be playing nsw cup then

If he is fit he should play saturdays in nsw cup

The **** is coming back from injury

How he gets a walk up start in nrl and cherry picks when he plays is fucking a joke

I say it again

If he is fit to play
And chooses not to play Sunday's
And nsw cup is played Saturday
Then he should play nsw cup

Plain and simple
He may not be playing for us again....and i hope that the case
He maybe part of a swap for players that sees him playing elsewhere sooner than we all think...and sundays will be a happier place for us all

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He maybe part of a swap for players that sees him playing elsewhere sooner than we all think...and sundays will be a happier place for us all
Swap with which club?

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ain't no club stupid enough to sign a part-time player......oh, wait.
He will revert back to full time.

He received his payout from Parra while earning some extra dough on the side at the Bulldogs.

He needs full payment/value now to hand out his % to the book of the mormons

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don't leave us hanging haha

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its so wrong to have Frawley on the bench. They bring him on when they are in deep trouble and hope he gets them out of it.
It must be fucking up his head big time.
Mybe should be on the bench, with Lichaa starting. If theres an injury Mbye can cover most backline positions or hooker.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Swap with which club?
I dont know anymore than anyone else, is the best thing to say at these times, i have heard that he may be part of a 'swap deal' with some big name players and he may be going there sooner than they are coming here...rumours are tumours as the saying goes...lets see what pans out i guess

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A) klemmer will play, Graham was being sarcastic and saying klemmer is in a wheelchair all week

B) we won't score a point (try) until Frawley comes on

C) wtf is Eastwood doing back out on the left edge, Moses and Tedesco are going to run rings around him

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know anymore than anyone else, is the best thing to say at these times, i have heard that he may be part of a 'swap deal' with some big name players and he may be going there sooner than they are coming here...rumours are tumours as the saying goes...lets see what pans out i guess
Maybe we can give the Cowboys Hoppa and Lichaa for Coen Hess....

wishful thinking

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe we can give the Cowboys Hoppa and Lichaa for Coen Hess....

wishful thinking
We could go for Ethan Lowe, he seems to have lost his starting spot to Hess, quality backrower and can kick goals to.

Status
Not open for further replies.